India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thanx for supporting me and make MCC hit

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Guys this post has been editedTongue...thanx goes to my friend zaara...who've convinced me to do soBig smile...and now the topic of this post is the 100 pages celebration of MCCBig smile...thanks a lot guys for supporting me and chat thereBig smile...it was u guys who helped me to make itBig smile...without u I can't get the successBig smile...so please make MCC more successful and do comment in this post and be part of our celebrationDancing...party time guys...PartyParty

Edited by coolsabs - 09 May 2011 at 6:22am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Disha17.Mehak.Rishabala.lovetellymeminnie_tweetienishi_I-fiannahtani88-MansiKohli-cuttieezaaratqblackb28

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
hey even i am editing my post sabs...congo for the completion of 100 pages in mcc.Partyhappy to be a part of cc.Embarrassed

Edited by mansi95 - 09 May 2011 at 6:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishabala.lovezaaratq

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
sabs leave na yaar like ur a fan of geet she is a fan of maryada
n so she is supporting thm 
it doesnt matter at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabia04ful

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Sabs jaan, don take it to heart about my advice.. But since i have been here quite long and got used to the rules and regulations here.. As a fellow member, i would advice you and help to fight for the peace of the forum.. As such, it was rude of you(no offence, sorry if i did offended you) to actually criticise another show here.. Its one of the main rule of IF.. This was made a rule in intention so that we can prevent any bad blood between two groups of fans.. What you said might have hurt the sentiments of the other gal who feels the drama she supports is better.. Just like us.. We blindly support the dramas and actors whom we adore so much.. Thats why we have such fights.. Its also rude of her to say such things.. Now to both of you, pls let her know too of what i said.. Pls remove your comments.. Edit them before the mods see it and ban the both of you from here.. Sabs you are my fren.. But i don wish to support you blindly.. Here everything should be fair.. So we can have a more peaceful place here to make frens.. This place is also the best place for it.. Lets not create any enemies.. Hope you get my message.. And im in no way supporting that gal.. I feel im just saying what is justifiable.. Now you are my fren and i don wish you to be banned or be at the target of abuses.. So pls jaan, listen to what i said, say sorry to each other and let her know what i said..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnaliniRishabala.love

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Thanks zaaru for convince me..I've edited the post...Sorry for my past post
Shez.Ishra09 IF-Dazzler
Shez.Ishra09
Shez.Ishra09

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
congrats dear...i am reallly happy that i am a part of your MCC...its my pleasure... :)))congratsss... :)))
party time... :))
zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Well my dear fren, im very very happy you realised your mistake.. I thought i sounded harsh.. But this is how IF works my dear.. And congrats my jaan.. Now wait till that thread finishes.. You can again edit this post to become the second thread for our mcc.. Love you dear..
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
its ok kabhi kabhi ho jata hai ..Smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index