India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

downfall of yrkkh (Page 4)

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
ek hi toh hit show hai uska ..YRKKH! agar usko bhi usne kharab kar diya toh koi ghaas nahi dalega RS ko.. Writers ko dhyaan se likhna chahiye aaj kal viewers ke paas bahut zyaada options hai .. channel badal sakte hain toh tv bandh bhi kar sakte hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JAYA_09

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

MC happens for a reason, its nature's way of letting you know that your body isn't ready. Yeh alag baath hai ki in this case it's the CV's who are not ready...LOLAb Naksh bhi ready hai patha nahi Safina/Dimri ka kya problem hai? Hum unhe ghaaliya dethe hai, woh log humhe tadpaathe hai with a ghisa pita story line. Hisaab baraabar...ROFL

There is a lot of potential in every concept if it's handled right. I see some in this too...So relax & wait for them to lay out a story...Misunderstandings are a possibility in this track between Akshara & G3. Don't ask me for the reasoning, Singhania's hai. I don't quite know primitives ke mann mein kya chaltha hai... LOL

Possible reasons could include - Today's conversation between Rajsri & G3. Rajsri's was right in admonishing Akshara but next time pls check who is on the other side. G3 deserves to hear it; she should have let her rest after her ordeal. Wouldn't the Deora's understand if she didn't show up? Aur waha pe bhi maatagiri.DeadMC will make it worse, a guilty G3 isn't pretty & M's may not say it out loud but there will be insinuations.

Family may want her to have another child right away; now that Deora's know tooLOL  Singhania's live for the society not in the society. Only when it comes to bahu not betiyaanAngry Naitik wouldn't want to, sensible that he is. Akshara may not necessarily go with Naitik this time coz she feels inadequate herself since she lost the first one. She will feel insecure, incomplete, would she ever be able to fulfill everyone's wishes, etc...She needs Naitik's support if she decides to  go w/the family & that won't be easy coz even though he would love to be a father someday, this isn't the right time...ClapVery interesting if they pursue this coupled with a  strong Akshara...Either way, if she decides what is best for her, more power to her...Clap

Hopefully Naitik along with Rajsri/Dadi helps her during this time to be strong; if it is G3 it would be even better but if G3 supports her, end of story there is no track there really. We will just move on w/Rashmi's wedding & bhabhi will be ready in time for naach-gaana...Sleepy

Edited by FLGators - 09 May 2011 at 7:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8kingini_aardra_vinita_Asawari_nakshpvlaks

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
sarita di you married because how write nice nice post yaar how you understand very detail of yrkkh tracks and your post are just fab di

Edited by fazeel - 09 May 2011 at 7:32am

--Sari--

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--Sari--

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
may be hereafter i vl not watch yrkkh or naskh yar taht's it for me sorry guys hereafter i may not come to forum cant take any more jsut control myself i shoudl not watch yrkkh and naskh they shwo only negative side of an arranged marraige adn they enver shfwo naksh happy life andagainand again they shwo MU between them gay3 yelling and taunting her too mcuh last two half years i am watching this tha's enough for me cant take any more take care guys i knwo i have hruted u by posting negativity not like taht jsut want to psot waht i i felt in my heart. sorry if i hurt any one else becoz i ahve already hurt by watching sbs today they never going naksh happy life may eb end of the serial to pose,  the foto they vl shwon happ[y not in the serial  cv's totally spoil naksh life bye and enjoy urself tahnk u guys for bearing me this much see u guys
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

may be hereafter i vl not watch yrkkh or naskh yar taht's it for me sorry guys hereafter i may not come to forum cant take any more jsut control myself i shoudl not watch yrkkh and naskh they shwo only negative side of an arranged marraige adn they enver shfwo naksh happy life andagainand again they shwo MU between them gay3 yelling and taunting her too mcuh last two half years i am watching this tha's enough for me cant take any more take care guys i knwo i have hruted u by posting negativity not like taht jsut want to psot waht i i felt in my heart. sorry if i hurt any one else becoz i ahve already hurt by watching sbs today they never going naksh happy life may eb end of the serial to pose,  the foto they vl shwon happ[y not in the serial  cv's totally spoil naksh life bye and enjoy urself tahnk u guys for bearing me this much see u guys

Sorry Jaya, you feel this way. I think you shouldn't let it get to you so much. But if it does, you should do what is best for you. Purpose of watching a show is entertainment when that purpose isn't served and you are getting affected adversely by it, your decision to stop watching is probably the right one. We will miss your SBS/various news updates though…

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_NakshAsawari_naksh_Rasha_beautiful16_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by JAYA_09

Sorry Jaya, you feel this way. I think you shouldn't let it get to you so much. But if it does, you should do what is best for you. Purpose of watching a show is entertainment when that purpose isn't served and you are getting affected adversely by it, your decision to stop watching is probably the right one. We will miss your SBS/various news updates though'

seriously ! one must learn to differenciate b/w fact and fiction..Jaya, plz this is a request, don't let it affect u...no point in getting emotionally attached to a daily soap..we have a life other than YR don't we? CV's have not spoilt anything..first let the track unfold..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_NakshAsawari_naksh-Nasreen-beautiful16

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

i always knew ki MC is gonna happen for sure...before the pregnancy track , we knew MC hoga...ab dekhte hai how the Cvs show it...
yeh angle bhi interesting hoga...a new development in Naksh's relationship...i am sure it will become more stronger..Big smile
hey.
mc is a natural phenomenon that could happen in real life...
i think they will show how a man support his wife after mc...

Go to top