India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

downfall of yrkkh (Page 3)

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
ok if they a going to show a strong bond n mature relationship b/w naksh n they stand for each other n ya akshara needs naitiks support morethan anyone its their first baby n having a mc it will be hard for her to bear it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

I dont think mc track wl be downfall of YRKKH...On the contrary If handled properly it might be the highest TRP gainer...Smile
YR has always been close to reality...and real world is not so rosy...Confused
I hv read somewhere that About 10 to 20 % of pregnancies end in miscarriage...so CV's are trying to show us reality...Ouch
Everyone here always questions why Akshi life is so hard and varsha's smoother????Confused
The Answer is simple...Akshara is female lead of the show and not varsha..If anything happens with varsha we wont bother much...yes we wl feel sad...but the sympathy wave would be much lesser...whereas for Akshara it would draw more eyeballs...Ouch 

Yes...its sad, depressing,heart breaking track...Broken Heart but if they show growth and understanding in naksh relationship I m all for it...Big smile

Agree @bold - Does anyone care for a papita track?LOL

Edited by FLGators - 09 May 2011 at 6:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_charu_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

I dont think mc track wl be downfall of YRKKH...On the contrary If handled properly it might be the highest TRP gainer...Smile
I hv read somewhere that About 10 to 20 % of pregnancies end in miscarriage...so CV's are trying to show us reality...Ouch
Everyone here always questions why Akshi life is so hard and varsha's smoother????Confused
The Answer is simple...Akshara is female lead of the show and not varsha..If anything happens with varsha we wont bother much...yes we wl feel sad...but the sympathy wave would be much lesser...whereas for Akshara it would draw more eyeballs...Ouch 

Yes...its sad, depressing,heart breaking track...Broken Heart but if they show growth and understanding in naksh relationship I m all for it...Big smile

Clapagree with u completly...even 2day itself i commented in a thread k YRKKH mei kuch b be matlab nahi hota...hope CVs handle this track propeerly n v wanna see a gr8 trackSmile
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

not me at least...ROFL is baat ki guarantee hum dete hai...Big smile LOL

--Sari---Nasreen-

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saman.17

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
As long as Naitik and Gayatri both support Akshara and dont start blaming her for the MC its ok if not then its bye bye to YRKKH!! If Gayatri even as much as gives taana to akshara im done with this show
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

exactly ! nobody cares for papita...i dun know how to react to this news Ouch will akshara have a MC or will she abort the baby on doc's advise? in any case, Naitik should stand by her coz she'll be needing him the most...secondly, Singhania's will never understand Akshara , i won't be surprised if they blame her coz they r a selfish lot ! just like majority of the in laws out there...bacha ho jaaye bas..bahu ko koi nahi poochta ! hard reality...nobody is bothered..bas they come up with their demands of pota's and poti's..poti ho gayi toh pota de do, if bahu is weak, she has 2 kids,  so what? to hell with it..ladka hona chahiye Dead..the queen treatment for Akshara was there only bec. she was pregnant ! dekhna ye hai ke akshara jaagegi ya nahi Dead this time hopefully, naitik should fight for akshara ! 

Asawari_nakshsaru.g

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AG4U-

As long as Naitik and Gayatri both support Akshara and dont start blaming her for the MC its ok if not then its bye bye to YRKKH!! If Gayatri even as much as gives taana to akshara im done with this show
if aitik too blame askhi for her mc then everyfan vl dejected and loose intrst in yrkkh and naksh the last two andhalf years they shwo problem in naksh life after marrige they suffered lot its better they dont get married if the show same repetitive thngs naitik getting mu again akshi and gay3 taunting akshi then its better no body watch yrkkh and lost its glory. somay6 repetitive in bidaai ragini had a mc the same way akshi had but viren was in jail so he cannot helpe ragini btu naitik vl supprot akshi ro not dont knwo klike sadhana died in bidaai ccbm divya died the saemway rajansahi kuch naya soch saktha hai kya always his shwo only repetitive things boring yaar if teh shwo naskh together facing the world it s ok if ansitik too not supproting akshitotally wste time of tiem  watch this serial cant take more cant cry more for this serial if the cv's dont handle this tgrack properly yrkkh vl slost glory

Go to top