Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tafseer

not me at least...🀣 is baat ki guarantee hum dete hai...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

I m toh least intrested in what papita goes thru in her life...aur iski guarantee mere saath mujhe janne wale sab log de sakte hai... 🀣
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As long as Naitik and Gayatri both support Akshara and dont start blaming her for the MC its ok if not then its bye bye to YRKKH!! If Gayatri even as much as gives taana to akshara im done with this show
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FLGators

Agree @bold - Does anyone care for a papita track?πŸ˜†

exactly ! nobody cares for papita...i dun know how to react to this news  will akshara have a MC or will she abort the baby on doc's advise? in any case, Naitik should stand by her coz she'll be needing him the most...secondly, Singhania's will never understand Akshara , i won't be surprised if they blame her coz they r a selfish lot ! just like majority of the in laws out there...bacha ho jaaye bas..bahu ko koi nahi poochta ! hard reality...nobody is bothered..bas they come up with their demands of pota's and poti's..poti ho gayi toh pota de do, if bahu is weak, she has 2 kids,  so what? to hell with it..ladka hona chahiye 🀒..the queen treatment for Akshara was there only bec. she was pregnant ! dekhna ye hai ke akshara jaagegi ya nahi πŸ€’ this time hopefully, naitik should fight for akshara ! 
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

As long as Naitik and Gayatri both support Akshara and dont start blaming her for the MC its ok if not then its bye bye to YRKKH!! If Gayatri even as much as gives taana to akshara im done with this show

if aitik too blame askhi for her mc then everyfan vl dejected and loose intrst in yrkkh and naksh the last two andhalf years they shwo problem in naksh life after marrige they suffered lot its better they dont get married if the show same repetitive thngs naitik getting mu again akshi and gay3 taunting akshi then its better no body watch yrkkh and lost its glory. somay6 repetitive in bidaai ragini had a mc the same way akshi had but viren was in jail so he cannot helpe ragini btu naitik vl supprot akshi ro not dont knwo klike sadhana died in bidaai ccbm divya died the saemway rajansahi kuch naya soch saktha hai kya always his shwo only repetitive things boring yaar if teh shwo naskh together facing the world it s ok if ansitik too not supproting akshitotally wste time of tiem  watch this serial cant take more cant cry more for this serial if the cv's dont handle this tgrack properly yrkkh vl slost glory

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ek hi toh hit show hai uska ..YRKKH! agar usko bhi usne kharab kar diya toh koi ghaas nahi dalega RS ko.. Writers ko dhyaan se likhna chahiye aaj kal viewers ke paas bahut zyaada options hai .. channel badal sakte hain toh tv bandh bhi kar sakte hain
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

MC happens for a reason, its nature's way of letting you know that your body isn't ready. Yeh alag baath hai ki in this case it's the CV's who are not ready...πŸ˜†Ab Naksh bhi ready hai patha nahi Safina/Dimri ka kya problem hai? Hum unhe ghaaliya dethe hai, woh log humhe tadpaathe hai with a ghisa pita story line. Hisaab baraabar...🀣

There is a lot of potential in every concept if it's handled right. I see some in this too...So relax & wait for them to lay out a story...Misunderstandings are a possibility in this track between Akshara & G3. Don't ask me for the reasoning, Singhania's hai. I don't quite know primitives ke mann mein kya chaltha hai... πŸ˜†

Possible reasons could include - Today's conversation between Rajsri & G3. Rajsri's was right in admonishing Akshara but next time pls check who is on the other side. G3 deserves to hear it; she should have let her rest after her ordeal. Wouldn't the Deora's understand if she didn't show up? Aur waha pe bhi maatagiri.🀒MC will make it worse, a guilty G3 isn't pretty & M's may not say it out loud but there will be insinuations.

Family may want her to have another child right away; now that Deora's know tooπŸ˜†  Singhania's live for the society not in the society. Only when it comes to bahu not betiyaan😑 Naitik wouldn't want to, sensible that he is. Akshara may not necessarily go with Naitik this time coz she feels inadequate herself since she lost the first one. She will feel insecure, incomplete, would she ever be able to fulfill everyone's wishes, etc...She needs Naitik's support if she decides to  go w/the family & that won't be easy coz even though he would love to be a father someday, this isn't the right time...πŸ‘Very interesting if they pursue this coupled with a  strong Akshara...Either way, if she decides what is best for her, more power to her...πŸ‘

Hopefully Naitik along with Rajsri/Dadi helps her during this time to be strong; if it is G3 it would be even better but if G3 supports her, end of story there is no track there really. We will just move on w/Rashmi's wedding & bhabhi will be ready in time for naach-gaana...πŸ₯±

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
-Nasreen- thumbnail
sarita di you married because how write nice nice post yaar how you understand very detail of yrkkh tracks and your post are just fab diEdited by fazeel - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

exactly ! nobody cares for papita...i dun know how to react to this news will akshara have a MC or will she abort the baby on doc's advise? in any case, Naitik should stand by her coz she'll be needing him the most...secondly, Singhania's will never understand Akshara , i won't be surprised if they blame her coz they r a selfish lot ! just like majority of the in laws out there...bacha ho jaaye bas..bahu ko koi nahi poochta ! hard reality...nobody is bothered..bas they come up with their demands of pota's and poti's..poti ho gayi toh pota de do, if bahu is weak, she has 2 kids, so what? to hell with it..ladka hona chahiye 🀒..the queen treatment for Akshara was there only bec. she was pregnant ! dekhna ye hai ke akshara jaagegi ya nahi 🀒 this time hopefully, naitik should fight for akshara !

I had stopped expecting anything sensible from singhania's... Sabke sab(except naksh) ek se badkar ek selfish hai... 😑
Gay3's love for akshi was limited to her pregnancy... Ek baar pota/ poti aagaye then do hell with akshara... 🀒 I hv no doubt ke Naitik wl support akshi...bt in this track I want akshara to fight her own battle nd win it too... πŸ˜ƒ
JAYA_09 thumbnail
may be hereafter i vl not watch yrkkh or naskh yar taht's it for me sorry guys hereafter i may not come to forum cant take any more jsut control myself i shoudl not watch yrkkh and naskh they shwo only negative side of an arranged marraige adn they enver shfwo naksh happy life andagainand again they shwo MU between them gay3 yelling and taunting her too mcuh last two half years i am watching this tha's enough for me cant take any more take care guys i knwo i have hruted u by posting negativity not like taht jsut want to psot waht i i felt in my heart. sorry if i hurt any one else becoz i ahve already hurt by watching sbs today they never going naksh happy life may eb end of the serial to pose,  the foto they vl shwon happ[y not in the serial  cv's totally spoil naksh life bye and enjoy urself tahnk u guys for bearing me this much see u guys
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

may be hereafter i vl not watch yrkkh or naskh yar taht's it for me sorry guys hereafter i may not come to forum cant take any more jsut control myself i shoudl not watch yrkkh and naskh they shwo only negative side of an arranged marraige adn they enver shfwo naksh happy life andagainand again they shwo MU between them gay3 yelling and taunting her too mcuh last two half years i am watching this tha's enough for me cant take any more take care guys i knwo i have hruted u by posting negativity not like taht jsut want to psot waht i i felt in my heart. sorry if i hurt any one else becoz i ahve already hurt by watching sbs today they never going naksh happy life may eb end of the serial to pose,  the foto they vl shwon happ[y not in the serial  cv's totally spoil naksh life bye and enjoy urself tahnk u guys for bearing me this much see u guys

Sorry Jaya, you feel this way. I think you shouldn't let it get to you so much. But if it does, you should do what is best for you. Purpose of watching a show is entertainment when that purpose isn't served and you are getting affected adversely by it, your decision to stop watching is probably the right one. We will miss your SBS/various news updates though…