Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

yea true we all knw MC hoga as agar baby plan will come only wen shw is gonna end warna naksh wont agree for baby as if they wanna show baby track they'll hv leap so and leap mein shayad naksh mana kare toh wen shw is gonna end they 'll end with naksh baby πŸ˜ƒ

arey nhi baba nhi me toh yrkkh end hoga is baat ko imagine bhi nhi kar sakti hu...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
the cv's shwo soemgood thinbgs baoatu dinos they ever show doing nice thing salways maheswari's did good things isliye unke ghar main problems naahi aate hai jsut wnat to see how dinos ehlp akshi and naitik and be there for them and supprot them rather taunting akshi naitik akshi ko supprot karega na
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guys the reporter didnt say anything about naitik supproting akshi may be he vl also in in shock liek askhi na just be togetehr and coemout of the problems naksh
I dont think mc track wl be downfall of YRKKH...On the contrary If handled properly it might be the highest TRP gainer...😊
YR has always been close to reality...and real world is not so rosy...πŸ˜•
I hv read somewhere that About 10 to 20 % of pregnancies end in miscarriage...so CV's are trying to show us reality...
Everyone here always questions why Akshi life is so hard and varsha's smoother????πŸ˜•
The Answer is simple...Akshara is female lead of the show and not varsha..If anything happens with varsha we wont bother much...yes we wl feel sad...but the sympathy wave would be much lesser...whereas for Akshara it would draw more eyeballs... 

Yes...its sad, depressing,heart breaking track...πŸ’” but if they show growth and understanding in naksh relationship I m all for it...πŸ˜ƒ

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I dont actually mind seeing the mc track because this happens in real life too it will be nice seeing how naksh bonding gets more stronger for one another
JAYA_09 thumbnail
dont have enough strength to naskh sufferings last two week v only cry and fromteh confirmations of preganncy of akshi and bank scene and mc scene cant watch planning to skip watching this serial soemtime dont have enoguh strecnth to wtch cant cry more yaar if naitik too not supproting akshi cant position watching rishta askhi vl be alone dont akshi vl go to depression if naitikl too did support askhi
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok if they a going to show a strong bond n mature relationship b/w naksh n they stand for each other n ya akshara needs naitiks support morethan anyone its their first baby n having a mc it will be hard for her to bear it up
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

I dont think mc track wl be downfall of YRKKH...On the contrary If handled properly it might be the highest TRP gainer...😊

I hv read somewhere that About 10 to 20 % of pregnancies end in miscarriage...so CV's are trying to show us reality...
Everyone here always questions why Akshi life is so hard and varsha's smoother????πŸ˜•
The Answer is simple...Akshara is female lead of the show and not varsha..If anything happens with varsha we wont bother much...yes we wl feel sad...but the sympathy wave would be much lesser...whereas for Akshara it would draw more eyeballs... 

Yes...its sad, depressing,heart breaking track...πŸ’” but if they show growth and understanding in naksh relationship I m all for it...πŸ˜ƒ

Agree @bold - Does anyone care for a papita track?πŸ˜†
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

πŸ‘agree with u completly...even 2day itself i commented in a thread k YRKKH mei kuch b be matlab nahi hota...hope CVs handle this track propeerly n v wanna see a gr8 trackSmile
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

Agree @bold - Does anyone care for a papita track?πŸ˜†

not me at least...🀣 is baat ki guarantee hum dete hai...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†