India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Appreciation for the cast of GKD

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Guys since our show is going to end & we don't have much hopes of changing the stupid channel's decision.. lets  show our appreciation for the cast of the show who have been entertaining us for the past months. We focus a lot on the leads but there are other actors & actresses  who have contributed to the show as well .. the goons, the Rai family, BJ, PJ, RV,  Ammaji, Tamy, Shikha, Pappu, Bidesia... we have loved some characters , we have hated some... but they all contributed to making GKD the show that it was... so lets show them our appreciation. Let us  recall  the scenes that we liked of all these supporting actors & actresses with words of appreciation. Maybe we can then send the link of the thread to Ashish or someone (may be Sana) so that they can share it with the GKD cast.

I am sure they would love to hear from us. What say ?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtcoolguy3_nandinichistaSidda8smile.saraPristineSoulPrashTchatterbox

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
This appreciation is for Chulbul , Shravana, Pehelwan & Amjad !!

I loved the camaraderie that they portrayed through out the show . I specially remember one scene at the beginning of the story  where Avdesh is sitting on the verandah at night  thinking about Arpita after their first meeting & the  goons are playing cards or something .. there is some  song about pyaar that Chulbul sings in his typical style..  That scene has stuck in my mind . Loved that scene for the goons.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3PristineSoulPrashT

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
tp thats very thoughtful thread.. however i still want to see how the story ends

but rest yes the entire cast has peformed exceptionally well

and two ppl who stand out from the rest are the characters of bahuji and ranvijay

both strong characters and for ranvijay i was hoping he has redemption

rest would like to continue more once story ends

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3PristineSoul

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I admire each and every cast member because they all perfectly portrayed their character. A special thanks to BJ, PJ, and RV for being amazing villians. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
TP, Wonderful Thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

suvarnaawt Groupbie
suvarnaawt
suvarnaawt

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
gkd ki toh puri cast hi best haiClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index