•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i don't' have the link of the new promo but there is new promo which is being aired currently.I just can describe you the promo.In that abha says that time has come to accept the mangalsutra of ranchod removing that of karan's and the video shows ranchod feeling happy and holding the hands of abha then karan comes in and says I'm coming to you abha.I hope it's clear.
Hmmm, and the mystery continues

thanks
Old wine in new bottle...very nice...aur koi story line milte nahi hai kya??? jab dekho vahi purana bakwas...🤪.pati khai me jaata hai ya accident ho jaata hai...majboori me kisi aur se shaadi...phir usko pati man ne laga toh pahla pati ka vaapas aana...phir uska sacrifice yaani vaapas khai me jaana..ya dusra pati ka sacrifice or either any of them turning neg/heart broken...  bring some innovative moves...stop adding twists inside twists...it's already convoluted...don't make more confusions... Edited by aarcha - 12 years ago
now iam getting mad...what they want to prove...i want cv's to decide what they want to do with abharan...how much we fans r suffering,cant they see
YAY!! i really hope this is true..cnt wait till their renuion..party time🥳
karan aayega ranchod jayega yipee .abaran together  again
This does not make any sense ! Last episode the lady tells Abha that she will meet Karan then how come this sudden change ?

At least Karan will be back within the next month..

Interesting
Waiting to see the reunion of Abha-Karan but I hope Ranchod doesn't turn negative :( Edited by supercool3 - 12 years ago
OH my god...what if, he see's them and he just stares and does not say anything and just leaves?!! W*F is this. I am starting to loose my patience. It is so stupid. She better be smart and be like...I cant be "married" to 2 people, since my actual husband is still alive. It better not be another Jaggu with two wives. Also, this is so stupid. The show is going to loose a lot of its viewers. UFFF.
thanks for sharing ..it is getting interesting...