KaSh and their mothers on SBSOldInt! 9/May VidUPD - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
kashilicious siggie nori...hayye...i love my KaSh<3
OMG eee 🤪they showed KaSh together hayeee kine time baad KaSh ko sath dekhne da mauka mila
Eee!!!!! OMG!!!!! Yayayayayayayayay!!!!! KaSh Konnection! ;)
This is AWESOME!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  So what if an old one, at least SBS chose to show them, see this shows how much KaSh are wanted on television! <3 <3 <3 I'm on cloud 9!!!! OMGGG!!!! Yayyy!!! I have no words to say!! <3 <3

It's lovely how both Karan and Shilpa adore their mums, totally love it! <3 <3 They're such sweethearts! Thank you thank you thank you SBS!! Finally you showed something KaShilicious! <3 Love it!! May is a KaShilicious month! <3 <3 <3

Thanks Nori for letting us know, missed it cos of school will watch and record it tonight! Thanks!! <3 <3 🤗
Hailaaa KaSh Konnection 😍
First of all Nori...Gal that siggy of KaSh & their mums...its sooo lovely :D

That was unexpected to get to see a KaSh segment today,WOW ;D
Definitely sbs surprises us :P

That was a KK Def like others mentioned :D OMGGG Isnt that awesome////Swancy May is def a KaShome month :O :D :P

KSG Looked sooo cute man,love his laugh and how his mother narrated his mischief side as a kid :P awww he is mumma's boy :D

SA Loooked sooo lovely out thre,just like Tabi mentioned...she surely loves her mum a lot...she is always with her <3

Both KaSh are family persons :D and that's the most beautiful thing on earth and they are so damn adorable with their mummies man <3
i just luv that pic KaSh n their momies look amazing i wish jaldi se yeh do familys ek ho jaye😉 n Shona n KSG ek sath milkar apni dono moms k sath milker mothers day bnaye
ab jaldi se ek new interview bhi aa jaye 
KASH have such a lovely bond with their mothers
wish to see them together with there momies on next mothers day
KaSh segment are shown together