ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
bi seein tommorrow precap,,,i think viren will take revenge on bhayji...whch will leads his death an reunion of Nivi-sid will takes place

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GSPriya thumbnail
nooo...i dont want tht to happen...
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaf13

i hope so aisa hojae πŸ˜›

yeeeh u Nivarth fannn...
nandinivarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

bi seein tommorrow precap,,,i think viren will take revenge on bhayji...whch will leads his death an reunion of Nivi-sid will takes place

just proving to be a re-run of bidaai, isnt it???with the same concept of the sis who has died coming to meet the other one after death and all...but what they forgot completely is the fact that ragini and sadhana shared a very unique bond as sis which divya did not have with nivi..so finds it hard to believe...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
IF Nivi-Siddharth union is gonna take place by this..btter CCBM shut shops before their dead line😑 not interested to watch Viren being the scapegoat yet again
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yeeeh u Nivarth fannn...

yup i m a nivarth fan yaar serious me n my all friends all nivarth fans v cried alot alot v waited for dis time now i just hope it brings happiness to our lives again Tongue
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

let CTs go ahead with any track...😑
i hav dumped is show...πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ its fully ruined...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
but plz dnt come with sid-nivi re-union...🀒
r u a nivren fan or not..? dat ur ur talking like dis... i'm 😲
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
I simply dont want tht to happen!!! Im feel they wont kill Viren... They shudnt be doing tht!!! He is the show mover... Nivi cant do anythng without Viren in her life...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They should not kill Viren for better, else I would opt Kinshuk out of any future RS shows...😑
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no...nothing will happen to viren...and nivrath union won't happen...nivren is the soul of this show and they can't be separated...