India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

RS plzzz read it (Page 3)

ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
nivren will be together till the end...they love each other sooo much..viren is her life and she can't think of anyone else in her life...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
There is no Doubt that Both Siddharth and Niveditha are strong characters and are morally very straight...WE should respect the fact that they have moved ahead ,,that is what RSji wants to show,,
But fate and Destiny also plays a very important role...RSji wants to prove that also...HL and CC have to pay their prices and i feeltthat their children are paying heavy price for their Sins...
Its very sad BUT It was inevitable...Divya is not to be blamed here She had to pay the price for her moms sins and HL will live the hell on earth...I cried in todays Epi thinking of the baby and SId...
I dont know how CC will be made to pay ...
Nivi Sid were married in presence of god though the pheres were incomplete...Sid and Nivi were joined in that holy moment...But Circumstances and NIvis very firm decision sort of challenged  the destiny..she defied it and thought that her sacrifice will light the lives of her loved ones...
But Gods plans cannot be tampered with...That is what this story is all about...LOve can happen thru out our lives,,we are social beings and crave for love...Nivi loves Viren and Sid loved Divya..IThey have done justice to their marriages...But fate will play its Role...And NIvaarth will be the only Justice...lIke one of the fans had written
It will not happen now at all...It will not happen in a cheap way but fate will give no other Choice..I have really begun to understand the beautiful concept of this Love story Now...
Its anot about what we Chose But what God choses..Its Not about what we want..ITs about Gods justice,...
Divya did not deserve to die but Her fate was to save Nivis life...And provide Repentance for her Mother...Next is CCs Turn...Its  very disheartening but This serial has more sadness and pathos than any other serial i have ever watched and it sort of tears and pulls at ur heart...Real life too is not abed of roses ...But roses do make U smile...

shaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himabindu05

There is no Doubt that Both Siddharth and Niveditha are strong characters and are morally very straight...WE should respect the fact that they have moved ahead ,,that is what RSji wants to show,,
But fate and Destiny also plays a very important role...RSji wants to prove that also...HL and CC have to pay their prices and i feeltthat their children are paying heavy price for their Sins...
Its very sad BUT It was inevitable...Divya is not to be blamed here She had to pay the price for her moms sins and HL will live the hell on earth...I cried in todays Epi thinking of the baby and SId...
I dont know how CC will be made to pay ...
Nivi Sid were married in presence of god though the pheres were incomplete...Sid and Nivi were joined in that holy moment...But Circumstances and NIvis very firm decision sort of challenged  the destiny..she defied it and thought that her sacrifice will light the lives of her loved ones...
But Gods plans cannot be tampered with...That is what this story is all about...LOve can happen thru out our lives,,we are social beings and crave for love...Nivi loves Viren and Sid loved Divya..IThey have done justice to their marriages...But fate will play its Role...And NIvaarth will be the only Justice...lIke one of the fans had written
It will not happen now at all...It will not happen in a cheap way but fate will give no other Choice..I have really begun to understand the beautiful concept of this Love story Now...
Its anot about what we Chose But what God choses..Its Not about what we want..ITs about Gods justice,...
Divya did not deserve to die but Her fate was to save Nivis life...And provide Repentance for her Mother...Next is CCs Turn...Its  very disheartening but This serial has more sadness and pathos than any other serial i have ever watched and it sort of tears and pulls at ur heart...Real life too is not abed of roses ...But roses do make U smile...

i agree totally agree whatever u said is absolutely ryt

its not about what u chose but wht GOD choses

nice concept of ccbm hamen ccbm tbhi tou pasand hai Smile its a beautiful story

himabindu05

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i dont know whts going to happen i just hope k sid nivi ki shadi hojae
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
RS ji plzzz sid nivi ko milwa dijye plzzz plzzz unhen aik baar sath dekhne k liye hum sb taras rhy hain kbse last 5 months se CryCry plzzz think about us reunite them
cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

RS ji plzzz sid nivi ko milwa dijye plzzz plzzz unhen aik baar sath dekhne k liye hum sb taras rhy hain kbse last 5 months se CryCry plzzz think about us reunite them

You know I am not a fan of any particular actor but I can't think any other way to end this story but reuniting Sid and Nivi. Unless they blew Sid off too.LOL I rather see Nivi and Sid raising this little baby than Nivi and Viren. Embarrassed

shaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cottencandy

Originally posted by shaf13

You know I am not a fan of any particular actor but I can't think any other way to end this story but reuniting Sid and Nivi. Unless they blew Sid off too.LOL I rather see Nivi and Sid raising this little baby than Nivi and Viren. Embarrassed

yup thats true... Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index