Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

RS plzzz read it - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
okk dheko gi show nivren's pyaar hogi apko trust me..😉.okk toh apko sirf apni khushii chahye ..nivi or sid k nahii...sid p bhut bharusa hai apko k wo abhi b nivi se pyaar karta hai lekn nivi k pyaar viren k lye apne dheka hi nahii ...jab dheko gi khud jan paogi nivren's ko koi b alag nahii kar sakta ek dosre se ... ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Serz_luveShona

U are saying that sid accepted divya but not dilse and they also have a kid but he still love nivi???
Ewww
sid's character is not dat bad

hmmm maine kab kaha hai sid bura hai
maine bs itna kaha hai that sid loves nivi kisi ko accept krna aur kisi se piar krna these two r different things
shaf13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

okk dheko gi show nivren's pyaar hogi apko trust me..😉.okk toh apko sirf apni khushii chahye ..nivi or sid k nahii...sid p bhut bharusa hai apko k wo abhi b nivi se pyaar karta hai lekn nivi k pyaar viren k lye apne dheka hi nahii ...jab dheko gi khud jan paogi nivren's ko koi b alag nahii kar sakta ek dosre se ... ❤️

kal dadi ny divya ko kaha na k nivi ny peechay mur k nahi dekha usne viren ko apni life mai accept krlia nivi ny ye sb kuch divya k liye kiya but nivi b sid se piar krti hai 😛
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
About siddharth i dont know
but nivedita loves viren take it or leave it
This content was originally posted by: shaf13

kal dadi ny divya ko kaha na k nivi ny peechay mur k nahi dekha usne viren ko apni life mai accept krlia nivi ny ye sb kuch divya k liye kiya but nivi b sid se piar krti hai 😛

ye kaisa pyaar hai ...lolz...btw u r showing nivi as bad women ..pyaar kesi se ..shaadi or SR kesi or k sath ..WAWOO .😆
shaf13 thumbnail
v deserve sid nivi reunion as v r here from 28th june..
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nivren will be together till the end...they love each other sooo much..viren is her life and she can't think of anyone else in her life...😊
himabindu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is no Doubt that Both Siddharth and Niveditha are strong characters and are morally very straight...WE should respect the fact that they have moved ahead ,,that is what RSji wants to show,,
But fate and Destiny also plays a very important role...RSji wants to prove that also...HL and CC have to pay their prices and i feeltthat their children are paying heavy price for their Sins...
Its very sad BUT It was inevitable...Divya is not to be blamed here She had to pay the price for her moms sins and HL will live the hell on earth...I cried in todays Epi thinking of the baby and SId...
I dont know how CC will be made to pay ...
Nivi Sid were married in presence of god though the pheres were incomplete...Sid and Nivi were joined in that holy moment...But Circumstances and NIvis very firm decision sort of challenged  the destiny..she defied it and thought that her sacrifice will light the lives of her loved ones...
But Gods plans cannot be tampered with...That is what this story is all about...LOve can happen thru out our lives,,we are social beings and crave for love...Nivi loves Viren and Sid loved Divya..IThey have done justice to their marriages...But fate will play its Role...And NIvaarth will be the only Justice...lIke one of the fans had written
It will not happen now at all...It will not happen in a cheap way but fate will give no other Choice..I have really begun to understand the beautiful concept of this Love story Now...
Its anot about what we Chose But what God choses..Its Not about what we want..ITs about Gods justice,...
Divya did not deserve to die but Her fate was to save Nivis life...And provide Repentance for her Mother...Next is CCs Turn...Its  very disheartening but This serial has more sadness and pathos than any other serial i have ever watched and it sort of tears and pulls at ur heart...Real life too is not abed of roses ...But roses do make U smile...
shaf13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: himabindu05

There is no Doubt that Both Siddharth and Niveditha are strong characters and are morally very straight...WE should respect the fact that they have moved ahead ,,that is what RSji wants to show,,

But fate and Destiny also plays a very important role...RSji wants to prove that also...HL and CC have to pay their prices and i feeltthat their children are paying heavy price for their Sins...
Its very sad BUT It was inevitable...Divya is not to be blamed here She had to pay the price for her moms sins and HL will live the hell on earth...I cried in todays Epi thinking of the baby and SId...
I dont know how CC will be made to pay ...
Nivi Sid were married in presence of god though the pheres were incomplete...Sid and Nivi were joined in that holy moment...But Circumstances and NIvis very firm decision sort of challenged  the destiny..she defied it and thought that her sacrifice will light the lives of her loved ones...
But Gods plans cannot be tampered with...That is what this story is all about...LOve can happen thru out our lives,,we are social beings and crave for love...Nivi loves Viren and Sid loved Divya..IThey have done justice to their marriages...But fate will play its Role...And NIvaarth will be the only Justice...lIke one of the fans had written
It will not happen now at all...It will not happen in a cheap way but fate will give no other Choice..I have really begun to understand the beautiful concept of this Love story Now...
Its anot about what we Chose But what God choses..Its Not about what we want..ITs about Gods justice,...
Divya did not deserve to die but Her fate was to save Nivis life...And provide Repentance for her Mother...Next is CCs Turn...Its  very disheartening but This serial has more sadness and pathos than any other serial i have ever watched and it sort of tears and pulls at ur heart...Real life too is not abed of roses ...But roses do make U smile...

i agree totally agree whatever u said is absolutely ryt

its not about what u chose but wht GOD choses

nice concept of ccbm hamen ccbm tbhi tou pasand hai 😊 its a beautiful story
shaf13 thumbnail
i dont know whts going to happen i just hope k sid nivi ki shadi hojae