Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree...her face clear of any burn marks was a big blunder. HL's acting was outstaning...for a minute I felt as if I was there at the funeral :( it was just so real i felt her raw pain. I'm a new mom and my heart went out to the little girl. Today was indeed a dark day in CCBM.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today was really sad and emotional episode. I still can't believe divya is gone. Yeah true it did cross my mind about how the police had said that body was burnt very badly, but she looked beautiful. Divya's mum made me cry she was brilliant. One other thing that crossed my mind is Divya has a brother, why haven't they informed him? Where is he!
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ekta Dear thanks soo much for the info Dear, I am really sad DD died, and yes regarding the injury on the face, I am sure stars hate to show their face hurt and look bad, their whole body will be hurt but not their face, as they have to do makeup etc,

Hey Ekta Dear one question, HOpe HL does not blame Nivi for this, Is thee any chance for this to happen

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only thing I regret for Divya's death was that she was not able to apologize to Nivi first, for all the times she made Nivi cry. She should have said sorry and then died. I do not like her because she is a selfish person and what goes around comes around. I also regret that Nivi is going to pick up the pieces, sacrifice her own life as usual and raise Divya's kid. That Nivi will also sacrifice her own children for the sake of Divya's daughter. I know that will happen, sadly.

ps: Yes, Hemlata will obviously blame Nivi for Divya's death. Chanchal will go back to her tricks again, even though her pawn is dead. Then we see more tears and more cursing. Cycle of sorrow people. Nivi always gets hurt.
Edited by Amanat284 - 12 years ago
INGCIV thumbnail
l''pisode d'aujourd'hui m'a  fait pleurer beaucoup je regrte la  mort de DD car elle est partie sans demander des  excuses de NIVI et en plus j'ai peur pour  NIVI qu'elle sera heurter par HL et CC en la blamant de la mort de DD.
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LOL, this cracked me upp. 🤣 I mean CTs can be so dumb ;O😆 Well all I can say is don't try to keep these doubts in your mind..if you try to..your mind may just blast off with the excessive number of doubts. 🤣
Serials are meant to put people in such situations. :P
cutedolluk thumbnail
Also agree...and i also noticed that when the bomb went off she was standing right next to the car she shuld'v died instantly but she managed to lay there gasping for breath for ages!! plus all that fire but her hair was still perfect should that not have been singed off AND her clothes now i come to think about it why was that not on fire!! auch cvs seriously need top get a grip...did anyone also notice that no-one ran to her aid even though she was in public you actually see a few folk in the background casually strolling down the stairs, i mean if a bomb went off anyway near me id be screaming the place down like a banshee!!!!
alfa00 thumbnail
Divya was too good in the last to episodesbut why did they have to kill her it was not needed at all 😡 the most stupid thing to do was kill Divya.
Abirami24 thumbnail

RS killed sadhna in 2010 and divya in 2011