Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Youtube

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe2Ilkx2FLE[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link

Alternate LInk

Written Update
Geet and Maan are dancing on laung da Lashkara,..(Fab dance by both) They are riding on a cycle inside da house😆Gup-chup Cute romance..Maan despo for a chumma but geet slaps him four times😆 but he still keeps on goin forward😆Ballu and Geet both dancing in front of Beeji.nd Haila Beeji shaking her kamar too..Hey Bhaggu Beeji Kamar Lachak Jaayegi..The reporter says that we've seen this sari sumwhere, they showed Kinshuk Mahajan wid sumone I think it was from CCBM so probably Nivedita wore it before..DD says its ok but i look best in it..Back to the cycle ride😍specially GC's expressions..😆Camera to Gurti..They say maan and geet are always romancing whetehr its honeymoon, in front of daadimaa or anywhere else..Gc says Chup Chup ke Romance mein hi mazaa hai🤓DD was feeling dizzy and she was resting on SS's shoulder GC and others came running to see..Hmm..Lagta hai DDLJ sachi mein ho gaya😆..Jokes Apart hope DD is Fine..poor girl is oevrworked..

SBB Segment

WU
Ok the Reporter was really annoying😳the cycle ride is shown again leading the the Bed Romance😆now to the start fo the song😆Geet pushes maan into the crowd and he starts dancing..Reporter wants to knw da special ocassion..Camera to Gurti DD explains its Karwa Chauth's sequence and the reporter laughs, DD looks at Gc and he completes her sentence tht its karwa chauth so they are singing and dancing😆Camera to the original segment Nanduji Dev geet Maan dancing and OMG Jugnu Maame was dancing in Full on Talli mode in a green kurta darn he was hilarious🤣and Lucky Paaji in front of him dancing in a purple sherwani swingin hiS hair back and forth😆Camera Focuses on DD's Kamar(Cameraman Nazar mat laga GC chodega nahin)and now teh camera is on Beeji who is doing her Thumkess Waah Beeji waah🤣Gurti shown and Dd explains the plan tht Maan has to impress geet's fmaily so he is dancing to show i can dance very well..Reporter saying Good luck and again focus on DD's Kamar Teri toh...😆
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks
Edited by luvdhrishti - 12 years ago