Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Duttas return again - Page 3

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
there is not a single tv based progrrame on india tv  this could be  be an effort of a  LTL 2  fan to increase the trp  of the show by spreding the rumour there was another fan of LTL2 on trp thread asking not to bash the show or the new lead Edited by niki11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Can't we just accept that he's not coming back and move on?

Why do we keep starting new threads over and over on the same discussed and dead end topic? I'm sure this won't be the only news channel or "souce" repeating the same news for the upcoming several weeks... so will we be starting a new thread every day on the same topic?

Just let it go, is my unasked for advice.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't these reporters have any other news to coverπŸ˜•...they are just trying to speculate and create some news.

I'll believe it only when MR is back on my TV screen..till then no LTL  and no colorsπŸ˜†
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
bables1111 thumbnail
Please dear friends and dear tv news...forgive us we are after every 2nd day TRAUMATIZE...Ithink when Mishal will come or he will confirm it ..only then we should discuss it...
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the last few reports on Mishal's come back actually increased the trp. PH is realizing the fact that it's working. πŸ˜† So, they're continuing to spread these rumors. Very Cheap Strategy. Mishal should go for an official press conference or statement that he's out of the show forever and will never go back to it. That's it. πŸ‘

I'm feeling so strange today that i'm no more touched by these news.πŸ˜• That means i actually have no hope left in me for Mishal's comeback. God...i'm so proud of myself today. I've done it...πŸ‘

I'm not discouraging or asking anyone not to hope for Mishal's comeback...I think everybody knows what the real scene is now.
anyway, thanks for posting this. It actually another warning not to watch the crap anymore. πŸ˜†
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I do not think Mishal is going to be back on LTL...and I am ok with it.

I am more looking forward to see what Mishal is going to do next...LTL is over for me...nothing left to watch.

The only thing that can make me watch LTL is that Mishal is back...NOT DUTTA...but Mishal as our Dutta.

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dutta WILL return  He has to ! Is Mishal returning ??? Only That'd make a difference 

Anyways I'm done with LTL 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh one new rumor but i don't believe as i said when he will start shooting for LTL or a promo then i'll accept that till then all rumors.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anything fro TRps !

Color ppl are making tv channels to do so , so that the poor audience who dont know how low life color cv are make them keep watching LCl
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys i don't think dutta is coming back aka mishal they are showing the montage of that old constipated digu with naku through out the day ,its their trick to get viwers & trp ,don't fall back to it ,the story is yuck & it will end soon