Abhay is the brand ambassador of which company? :P - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
ok wat I think, both Sid n Chaand shud promote aerobics...Chand shud promote neck relaxing exercise and Sid hand relaxing...jab dekho hands ko fan ki tarah stretch karke rakhta hai...

chai waala baba--as usual Tata tea...Jaagore!

Tracker--phoolwaali, I mean she can open a flower shop...PKYeK characters are prone to accidents, n the CVs are so kanjoos that they dont even provide a flower bouquet when ppl go to visit them in hospital...so tracker se free mein le jayenge

btw really nice post dear...gr8 piece of imagination...

I loved this topic..!!

Chaand Brand ambassador of ...
  JHANDU BAAM ..!!
Neck movement mai kabhi bhi pain..nahi only gain..of Roohafza..!!πŸ˜‰

Haseena suits with Age miracle cream..!!

Arnav Crossword Book Store.. Haar ek kitaab mai, ek raaz hai..!!

Madhu LifeBoy..πŸ˜• Well coz she is a cleanliness freak..!!shown in 1st few episodes..!! n
Celebrations Chocolate Kuch Meetha Hojaye..!! Remember when Sid came 1st time to meet..!!

Misha Fast track..move on..!! 

Kabir - Shuld be the next ambassador of fast track..wanna move on..

Sid-Thumb Up's..Taste the Thunder..!!
Panchi..Fried chips...!! No added preservatives ..πŸ˜†

Pia- CCTV..goes with her image ..so can't change it..!!πŸ˜†

Abhay-Sun glasses..Black BMW..!! πŸ˜‰

Metz- Life Insurance Policy ..Jeewana kya saath bhi Jeewana kya bhad bhi..!!
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
angad  for a tongue cleaner                                                                     
awesome post
T Can promote Beauty cOntest ! πŸ˜†
Chand- Jewerly specially 'the ring' that we have never seen after that conforntation scene. He needs to work on his endorsement though    πŸ˜‰
Sid-  Mineral water 'Pyaas bohjao'  
Pia-  ask.com or google.com
Nice and hilarious post megha...πŸ˜†
tracker:- shaddi.com
baki baadmein soch k batatihoon now will watch my abhay😍

I think Abhay(and other vampires)...can be brand ambassadors of colored eye lens!ad going.."..technological innovation in eye lens industry...you dont have to go through the effort of wearing/removing your colored contact lens...your colored lenses get in your eyes automatically on their own~~WHAM!"

Piya can be a brand ambassador for some feminine version of Axe Perfume...the way hot men & vampires get attracted towards her...πŸ˜›..."...Panchi can perform in the same ad, that says something like ..."if you don't wear Axe(feminine) Perfume---you will end up like Panchhi, who gets only the "wrong" men...πŸ˜†"

Chand/Haseena and Co. can also be brand ambassadors of laundry detergent...they seem to be wearing the same clothes...they have excellent detergents that keep the clothes new even after infinite washings and wearing them everyday for hundreds of years...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

aye haye my spamming partner u r great
nopesy u r superb
i love everything u said
and now frm my side
chaand: neck belt moove
trangad: honey moon packageπŸ˜†
arnab: phone as he need to put check on her brat daughters thru phoneπŸ˜‰
i just love dis post!!!!!! itz awesomeee!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i think all da vampires can promte the colour ''BLACK'' !!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ As they alwayz wear
''BLACK'' !!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰