Frequent Posters

smilee17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
true dude somthing is worng wit ndtv i guess...😭
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kitani is really popular and had a huge fan following not just in india but also around the world. as far as i know geet on star one and kitani are the top 2 most popular shows around the world.

to think about it IMAGINE are cheating their viewers and they show the vids on youtube before the episode is aired on tv.

we should protest and ask them for a explaniation to all this.
i dont get how balaji never realised this before, they should also do something about it.
i hate IMAGINE for doin this to us. 😡😡😡😡
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I agree, something is definately not right. The show has a huge fan following, even articles talk about the show's popularity yet the Imagine says the show has low TRPs and is ready to axe it. It makes no sense. I think one of the articles was right about KMH being made a scapegoat in order for Ratan's show to be aired.

fully agree wd u
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
they are heartless people who only know one thing...is to break hearts of KMH fans.😡
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
imagine channel toh band ho jana chahiyeah, if kmh bandh toh channel bhi bandh hona mangta hai boss.
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for supporting me guyzz
Ava97 thumbnail
seriously imagine shows everyday a new promo of their stupid serial baba aiso waar dhondo n looteri dulhan n many more bt never of kmh !!!!!this is sooo bad i feel d whole trp system is only wronggg!!!!!!1my most frnds watch kmh regularly n many more evn watch it !!!!!starplus soo many shows r not in channels favourable list still star nevers ends them atleast for a year !!!!!!even star one none of these shows r on top 100 still they r being aired !!!!!!n trust me they should also make a trp list for youth oriented shows then kmh would be on d top!!!!!!this is not fair!!!😡