SBS-Karwa Chauth-May 9-laung ka lash(WU-edited) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks mamta for the info & thanks bharthi for the info too ...

mamta ... bharthi is a doctor ...
Originally posted by sindu1231

hey dear misty...here you go vertigo is Vertigo (English pronunciation: /'v?rt?go?/; from the Latin verto "a whirling or spinning movement"[1]) is a type of dizziness, where there is a feeling of motion when one is stationary..and this normally due to postural disturbances dear...sometimes it may be acute also...😉

Thanx for info... I think your name is Bharti...
Some more info.
Also Balwant will be expose soon ... x Bally
Also there going too be lots of Dev & Nandini (Devdini) scenes ...

Wednesday onward you will see ????... x Bally

Originally posted by misty85

Thanx for info... I think your name is Bharti...
oh its okay mamta..you are welcome..and yes dear my name is bharathi...😛.

oh its okay mamta..you are welcome..and yes dear my name is bharathi...😛.

Bharti I came across this word when I had to watch & study the movie Vertigo By Hitchcock. 😳

@all - welcome girls & thanks for commenting ...

Hey Hima ...Thanks yaar ...thank u sooo muchhh fo this...
thanks alot for the english parts, yes DD did faint for real or get dizzy because SS was signalling to someone to stop or something, it didnt look like part of a scene.
@hima...sorry dear you are correct ., first   DD holded gc hands only...look at this picture.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=108391812581587&set=o.185846488110588&type=1&theater..then she might have gone for continuing the dance and again she might have developed that giddiness., so i think she would not have tolerated and would have rested over gurmeet...just have a look at confused and shocked gc na...wow hima you are a great observer... 👏

@hima...sorry dear you are correct ., first   DD holded gc hands only...look at this picture.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=108391812581587&set=o.185846488110588&type=1&theater..then she might have gone for continuing the dance and again she might have developed that giddiness., so i think she would not have tolerated and would have rested over gurmeet...just have a look at confused and shocked gc na...wow hima you are a great observer... 👏

bharthi ... first time she was dizzy ... coz nandini & she were dancing & were doing the rounds & she felt dizzy & she holded GC hand ... then scene cut ...

& then later on during another scene when I saw in the video not in TV ... all of a sudden SS was there & GC was no where in the scene ... he too came running when he saw her in that state & was enquiring about her ...

but still I don't know why I felt I saw DD resting on GC when she fainted ... & later on SS came into picture ... I guess I was dreaming ...