Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

zee she first rested her shoulder on GC ... as she fainted while dancing so it was GC first & she fainted & rested her head on his chest ... then afetr that ... SS came into picture ... & GC was not thre in the scene ... all the family members came & maan / GC was gayab ... from the scene

When did she rested her head on GC? Can u tell in which mint in the video Shinus posted? I can't find it...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

zee my net is slow ... so it will take me some time to chk the video ... i will let u know at what time DD kept her head on GC  ... coz I remember seeing her rest her head on his chest ...

misty85 thumbnail
Hima I don't know whether fainting was real or for the serial but as the reporter said she fainted actually so I guess ... the dance was very fast when she was moving round quickly with nandini...it's called kikli dance & people usually get chakkars while doing it if a person is not used to it...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hima thanks for the update...actually DD rested over gc's shoulder is part of the song...but she rested over SS is because of vertigo she experienced because of that dance sequence yar... 😊
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu1231

hima thanks for the update...actually DD rested over gc's shoulder is part of the song...but she rested over SS is because of vertigo she experienced because of that dance sequence yar... 😊

I agree with you but I guess you have used wrong term... vertigo is fear from heights... but here she was going round & round very quickly...
misty85 thumbnail
some news from fb regarding geet's fainting.
Guys Drashti did fanited due to tiredness and feeling giddy . She took some rest and was ok . (Info from a member of Geet team )...x Bally
19 minutes ago Like Comment
misty85 thumbnail
Guys according to SBB the cycle scene was maan's dream seqence.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

I agree with you but I guess you have used wrong term... vertigo is fear from heights... but here she was going round & round very quickly...

hey dear misty...here you go vertigo is Vertigo (English pronunciation: /'v?rt?go?/; from the Latin verto "a whirling or spinning movement"[1]) is a type of dizziness, where there is a feeling of motion when one is stationary..and this normally due to postural disturbances dear...sometimes it may be acute also...πŸ˜‰
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hima thanks for the written update dear. I missed the segment today. 😭 If DD fainted on the sets she should take care of her health.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
@hima...gurti were hinting something in sbb yar...i dont undersatnd them properly...they were saying its only karwa chauth segment., but i feel we have some surprises tooπŸ˜‰..have a look and let me knowπŸ˜†...