SBS-Karwa Chauth-May 9-laung ka lash(WU-edited)

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
SBS - KC karwa chauth - laung ka lash kara  ...

geet & maan dancing 2 laung ka lash kara  & geet was wearing a saree ... they were romancing in the entire maasi ka house khullam khulla😲😲😲😲😲😲 & god knows where the entire masi ka clan was ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

when the anchor asked ... this saree looks familiar ... it was worn by some one else

DD - it might be worn by others ... but it looks best on me ...

later we see maan & geet dancing in the balcony 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍...

some one brings a cot & these 2 sitting on the cot & romancing & dancing 2 the tune ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍 

GC - when we romance ... when no one is watching us ... there is a thrill in it ...(Chori chupke romance karne main mazaa aatha hain ... looks like he loves to romance chori chori chupke chupke πŸ˜†)

DD - we romanced this way in Honey moon ... in KM ... when dadima was not watching ...

maan & geet on cycle 😍😍😍😍😍😍 this was a part of the song ...  so romantic ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍 geet sitting on the bar of the cycle in the front just like old movies 😍😍😍😍😍😍...

hai me love that scene 2 the core  ... chalo ... we did not get scooty ride / bullet ride  ... par we got cycle ride ... that too so dreamy ...😍😍😍😍😍😍me happy with cycle ride ...loved it ...

geet feels giddy & faints ... we see DD resting her head on SS ...

but the anchor was telling that DD was so busy shooting that she fainted on the sets for real 😭😭😭😭my princess fainted on the sets 😭... if DD fainted for real ... she needs to take care of her self & take enough rest ...😭😭😭

when i saw DD resting her head ...

I thought that she fainted coz of KC ka fast ... so that's Y maan exchanged his place with devil ...  coz first she was on resting on maan's chest ... later on we see devil in place of maan ... but I think I was wrong ...

girls me 2 not sure as they did not give much info ... but I wrote wht the anchor said ...  &

just now ZEE gave the info that DD fainted for real ...😭😭😭 as she was tired ...😭😭😭thanks zee for the info

DD & GC spoke very few words ... there was no masti ... I guess they were busy & tired ... shooting for the show / episode ...

thank you all for commenting ... & liking the post ...

There was a SBB segment on the same laung ka lashkara ... I will update this post later on ... or I guess if it was aired I might have missed it ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima thanks dear . Details update do jaldi...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanxxx Hima for the written update...Maaneet were looking awesome together particularly the cycle ride...but I was feeling bad to see DD fainted..

loved d attitude of DD when d reporter said dat u have borrowed someone else's saree n wearing n DD said jisne b pehni ho but it luks d best upon me...ufff DD kya jawab diya maza aagaya...DD ROCKS!!!!!!!!
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you soo much for the WU!πŸ€—
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Maybe it's a dream sequence... 

DD fainted for real or only in the show?...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Was DD unwell.?😭😭 
Can you please tell me whether it was onscreen or really she was unwell... πŸ˜•
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for update dear
 Can't wait to see the segment. Thans for the WU!
Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 12 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: temorocks

Maybe it's a dream sequence... 

DD fainted for real or only in the show?...

Zee please let me know if you come to know whether its in reality...😭 Is DD not feeling well... May be dehydration you know...😭
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg omg omg om omg
cant wait to see the video and the real episode☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

thanks for the update hima
Mallu