When Anky refused to take off her heels-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

When tall Ankita refused to take off her heels
In the latest Zee TV promo, where the leading ladies of the channel's popular shows Pavitra Rishta, Ram Milaayi Jodi and Chhoti Bahu - Ankita Lokhande, Sara Khan and Rubina Dilaik, are seen together, walking hand-in-hand and bonding beautifully, might be dismissed by cynics as yet another extension of their histrionic skills. Instead of bitching, baring their claws, the three women giggled and teased. Though actresses aren't known to be congenial towards their contemporaries, but surprise, surprise, these three took cute li'l potshots at each other, didn't get offended at each other's jibes, even hugged each other while checking out each other's outfits. Ankita's saucy, mischievous reply took the cake when asked to take off her heels as she was towering over the other two. "No way! Make them stand on stools if you must but I won't take off my heels! I'm wearing a saree, yaar" joked Ankita in a jovial mood.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Latest-TV-gupshup--Rajat-and-Mugdha-Chaphekar-back-again&aid=2821

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anki is so jovial...
She gets along well with everyone.