Poll Question :

Shud Karan nd Kritika pair up once again 4 kmh3?

Poll Choice
yes->no kmh3 without KK2
no->jus had enuf of d pair
not sure
may be some new faces
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I think there shud b no kmh series without KK2 as dey r d trendsetrs of d uniq romance.KMH bcame soo popular only bcoz of d lead pair and d saga shud continue wid d same pair.So my vote goes 4 KMH3 wid KK2(KARAN &KRITIKA)😊
WE WANT KARAN AND KRITIKA IN KMH3.

In all series of KMH, Karan and Kritika will be the main characters.

Thanks.
ya krantika a the one couple who can give meaning to the title KITNI MOHABBAT HAI
No KMH without Karan and Kritika.

Thet are AWESOME Actors and they are the very Reason why KMH 2 and the characters of Arjun and Arohi are so popular.

So if KMH 3 comes then  1st of all it should not come on Stupid Imagine Tv, because those Idiots have no respect for their BEST show nor have any respect for their Viewers and Fans.
2ndly KMH should have Karan and Kritika as Arjun and Arohi, The can change the names of the main characters, no problem with that but not Karan and Kritika. 

We LOVE KMH 2. Hope all the protest we all are doing knocks some sense into these Imagine people and they do not end KMH 2 so abruptly...
Kmh is jst nt pssble w/o karan nd kritika!!!!

if kmh3 then arjun-arohi(karan kritz)

if some other title ,mite b
1) bas...itni mohabbat hai
2)kaise kahe...kitni mohabbat hai
3)kyun itni mohabbat hai

karan-kritika as the leads ofcourse may b with their off-scrn names.
I DON'T WANT KMH3 COZ THE CHANNEL 'IMAGINE' IS SUCH A LOOSER...THEY BRING THE SHOW N THN AXE IT IN NO TIME...I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS...SIMPLY LOOSERS...N WT FOR THEY R AXING...STUPID NON SENSE SHOWS LIKE SYAMBAAR...WHAT CRAP...I THINK KARAN N KRITIKA SHOULD NOT WASTE THEIR TIME N TALNT IN THIS STUPID CHANNEL...THEY WILL SIMPLY GET ANOTHER SHOW I KAN BET THEY WILL CREATE THE SAME MAGIC N GLUE US TO THEIR NEW SHOW. EKTA PLZ NEVER ANOTHER PROJCT WID IMAGINE...THEY SHOULD NAME THEIR CHANNEL AS ''NDTV LOOSER''...WHR THEY WILL END GOOD SHOWS N LAUNCH STUPID SHOWS OR RE-RUN OLD SHOWS!!!
kmh is only possible with karan kritika
this is sumthing very obvious..
if BT's concieve's dis project then ofcourse it has to Karnika only in d 3rd season of KMH!!!
KMH=Arjuhi=Karnika...i dont think without them there is KMH atleast for me...