Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

SBS.. Akshara ne khoya apna bachcha..:((( (Page 11)

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Its natrual the in laws wont be supportive and taunt akshara but natik will defo support her as its not her fault in this and as far as i see this i think cv will show how naksh overcome this problem together and how there bond grows stonger, this track is close to reality most womans have miscarriage my mum had a miscariage now she has 5 children LOL if cv do justice and potray it right i think we will enjoy it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Disaru.g

Edbelab Groupbie
Edbelab
Edbelab

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Cry wat is this yar???? This dimri Angry why the hell evrythng bad happens to naksh Confused why doorian b/w akshi n singhanias Ouch hope natik stands with akshi in these tough times Unhappy Cry
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edbelab

Cry wat is this yar???? This dimri Angry why the hell evrythng bad happens to naksh Confused why doorian b/w akshi n singhanias Ouch hope natik stands with akshi in these tough times Unhappy Cry
dont knwo everyoen has this faer vl naitik stand for akshi or not really scary to think if he too dont supprot akshi def she vl go to depression

nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
poor akshi CryCryCry
naitik should support  her Smile
so many dreams i had for them for their hone wale bacchaTongue
dimri AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...i wish i kill her DeadDead
why cvs  did for our beloved naksh?????????????????????????????AngryAngry
anyway whatever happen naksh should be togetherBig smile
Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Koi  mujhe yeh gal samjhao ki why will family be angry with her???? ConfusedConfusedConfused
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Koi  mujhe yeh gal samjhao ki why will family be angry with her???? ConfusedConfusedConfused
i think yaar akshi inlaws so selfish people they want only munna not never botherd about akshi she di so muchfor thefamily buit if theya gain blame for her mc totally disgusting. they vlsay def as=kshi ne khud ka khaya nahi rakhi hai i think gay3 never liek or bothrdabotu akshi may be sometimes she is jealous of akshi she always wanted her munna doesn't bothered abotu askhi but akshi did morethingas gay3 than naitik but bahu bahu rehegi yar beti kabhi nahi bansakti hai really gay3 jaisa saas ko kuhd ke bharrimain sochna acha lagata hai and her munna never want or bother abotu askhi. lekin taunt marne keliye akshi is needed. hope naitiks tood for her othewise nobody vl wthc ristha and  naksh again
Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
OMG !!! yeh kya ho gaya... feeling like a crying... yaar yeh hamesha mc karna jaruri hai kya... dey dnt get anything new to entertain people... all crap...
Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by sia.k_1

i think yaar akshi inlaws so selfish people they want only munna not never botherd about akshi she di so muchfor thefamily buit if theya gain blame for her mc totally disgusting. they vlsay def as=kshi ne khud ka khaya nahi rakhi hai i think gay3 never liek or bothrdabotu akshi may be sometimes she is jealous of akshi she always wanted her munna doesn't bothered abotu askhi but akshi did morethingas gay3 than naitik but bahu bahu rehegi yar beti kabhi nahi bansakti hai really gay3 jaisa saas ko kuhd ke bharrimain sochna acha lagata hai and her munna never want or bother abotu askhi. lekin taunt marne keliye akshi is needed. hope naitiks tood for her othewise nobody vl wthc ristha and  naksh again

Yeh to naa insaafi hain.Why would thy blame her? Instead shudnt thy be with her during such testing times... If the Cv's show singhanias miffed with akshara...then god help their thinking.!!!Dead

Go to top