Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

SBS.. Akshara ne khoya apna bachcha..:((( - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
It was expected n it happened..

BTW while reading the thred muze constantly lag raha tha as if main kisi shok sabha me baithi hu.. 😆

Pata nai kyu bt muze zyada bura nai lag raha ye news sunke.. May be is track se bhi kuch acha nikal aae.. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I told guys long time ago she will have MC. Bcz they will never show Naksh baby that soon.😭😭😭😭😭
JAYA_09 thumbnail
thsi is the last day in the forum sorry if i have hurted anyone cant take any more cried a lot for yrkkh sp naskh cant cry more love to be part of naskh journey after watching sbs i amnot sure vl nskh be togetehr or not again if tehy got separated or if they shwo MU cant take it any more if teh separate naskh dont knwowhen they vl shwo theri aptchup after 6 months cant see naksh sufferings more bye friens take care love u all
ravinaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe they change the track...till now there is no article out regarding her mc...be positive guys...
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the Sharing
Looking  very bad to hear it
anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there is no meaning of discussing n doing predictions on naitik supporting her or not.def he is going to support her,without any doubt.he is mature intelligent n loves his wife more dan anything.so he will never leave her specially for dis 3/4 weeks child.n dere is nothing to worry,naksh r 2gether n will 2gether so just b happy.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
These Singhaniya's Ki To Mein.why will they blame Akshara for loosing the child?Which mother intentionally looses her child?I hope atleast Rashmi and Bhabi Ma will understand he pain.Gayatri Pe Bharosa Nahin.