Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

SBS.. Akshara ne khoya apna bachcha..:((( - Page 9

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its natrual the in laws wont be supportive and taunt akshara but natik will defo support her as its not her fault in this and as far as i see this i think cv will show how naksh overcome this problem together and how there bond grows stonger, this track is close to reality most womans have miscarriage my mum had a miscariage now she has 5 children πŸ˜† if cv do justice and potray it right i think we will enjoy it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edbelab thumbnail
😭 wat is this yar???? This dimri 😑 why the hell evrythng bad happens to naksh πŸ˜• why doorian b/w akshi n singhanias hope natik stands with akshi in these tough times πŸ˜” 😭
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Edbelab

😭 wat is this yar???? This dimri 😑 why the hell evrythng bad happens to naksh πŸ˜• why doorian b/w akshi n singhanias hope natik stands with akshi in these tough times πŸ˜” 😭

dont knwo everyoen has this faer vl naitik stand for akshi or not really scary to think if he too dont supprot akshi def she vl go to depression

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poor akshi 😭😭😭
naitik should support  her 😊
so many dreams i had for them for their hone wale bacchaπŸ˜›
dimri 😑😑😑😑😑...i wish i kill her πŸ€’🀒
why cvs  did for our beloved naksh?????????????????????????????😑😑
anyway whatever happen naksh should be togetherπŸ˜ƒ
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Koi  mujhe yeh gal samjhao ki why will family be angry with her???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia.k_1

Koi  mujhe yeh gal samjhao ki why will family be angry with her???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i think yaar akshi inlaws so selfish people they want only munna not never botherd about akshi she di so muchfor thefamily buit if theya gain blame for her mc totally disgusting. they vlsay def as=kshi ne khud ka khaya nahi rakhi hai i think gay3 never liek or bothrdabotu akshi may be sometimes she is jealous of akshi she always wanted her munna doesn't bothered abotu askhi but akshi did morethingas gay3 than naitik but bahu bahu rehegi yar beti kabhi nahi bansakti hai really gay3 jaisa saas ko kuhd ke bharrimain sochna acha lagata hai and her munna never want or bother abotu askhi. lekin taunt marne keliye akshi is needed. hope naitiks tood for her othewise nobody vl wthc ristha and  naksh again
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !!! yeh kya ho gaya... feeling like a crying... yaar yeh hamesha mc karna jaruri hai kya... dey dnt get anything new to entertain people... all crap...
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JAYA_09

i think yaar akshi inlaws so selfish people they want only munna not never botherd about akshi she di so muchfor thefamily buit if theya gain blame for her mc totally disgusting. they vlsay def as=kshi ne khud ka khaya nahi rakhi hai i think gay3 never liek or bothrdabotu akshi may be sometimes she is jealous of akshi she always wanted her munna doesn't bothered abotu askhi but akshi did morethingas gay3 than naitik but bahu bahu rehegi yar beti kabhi nahi bansakti hai really gay3 jaisa saas ko kuhd ke bharrimain sochna acha lagata hai and her munna never want or bother abotu askhi. lekin taunt marne keliye akshi is needed. hope naitiks tood for her othewise nobody vl wthc ristha and  naksh again

Yeh to naa insaafi hain.Why would thy blame her? Instead shudnt thy be with her during such testing times... If the Cv's show singhanias miffed with akshara...then god help their thinking.!!!🀒
JAYA_09 thumbnail
but in the sbs y they didn't tell naitik vl support her really soemthing fishy they spoke about the dinos not naitik its ok may eb he too vlbe in shock but theyshoudl have told na natiik vl support akshi or he vl be ther for  akshi. nothing liekthat vl he supprot her or not its a big question ?but y no one sure that natiik vl suppport akshi yaar everyone is in confusion wheather he vl supprot her not
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

sbs has a segment...'kaise Akshara ne khoya apna bachcha'/..😭 😭
they didn't show any new scenes or anything..but just showed the old scene n promo n said ki Akshara will have a MC... 😭😭  usne kho diya apne hone wale bachcho ko...aane se pehle hi bachcha gaya...ab Singhania parivaar mein maatam hoga... ( sunkar hi i was crying  yaar i won;t be able to watch that... 😭 )
n they also said ki shayad is MC ke wajah se singhanias n Akshara ke beech dooriyan badh jayengi... 
baba jise door hona hai ho jaaye...but Naitik should be with Akshara...coz ek maa ke liye uska bachcha khone se badhkar kharab thing kuch nahi...isliye Naitik ko Akshara ke saath har pal rehna chahiye...n he will be...πŸ˜ƒ

taffy they said lekin singhania mc wajase unk akshi beech dooriyaan badnajaye dont knwo waht vl naitik do really worried but cant see yrkkh and naksh till it gets normal