Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

any interesting incident???

-NSKluvsSRK- Senior Member
-NSKluvsSRK-
-NSKluvsSRK-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hey guys.
              How are you.I bet that you'll be eagerly waiting for todays episode.me 2TongueTongueTongue
           My todays post is regarding any interesting incident with u regarding watching GHSP.
            If you dont understand my point then I'll explain it with an example.The interesting incident with me was
                 "I could not watch the friday's episode.so last night i woke upto 3 o clock 2 watch that epi.Big smileBig smileBig smile It was so difficult 4 me because I am not used 2 wake up for so long.And after that i got badly insulted by my mamaOuchOuchOuch"
           now lets start ur turn!

Edited by sliaan - 09 May 2011 at 2:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentric.Beingnishi_I-fiananshra-Nightingale-

nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
oh god...
really??

btw my incident was a bit like urs
when ghsp started then after 2-3 months later i missed an epi n d repeat tele too...on tht day one of maneet scene was aired...n i was eager to see tht maneet scene(i knw tht frm WU)...my net wasn't so fast to watch a video
so
i switched on my t.v. for a repeat tele after every half hour...
but did get it...lolz
maneet fever u knw na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-NSKluvsSRK-

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
LOL that's nothing when I first started watching geet which was in november. I watched the show in 1 and a half weeks upto november :S And you cant imagine how I would ve done that and that also during my exam time periodConfused

-NSKluvsSRK-

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyi

LOL that's nothing when I first started watching geet which was in november. I watched the show in 1 and a half weeks upto november :S And you cant imagine how I would ve done that and that also during my exam time periodConfused
My experience is like yours...I started watching GHSP in about November...and caught up on all the episodes within a week...and that too with a husband and 2 kids!!!!  Imagine that!!!!

My husband travels...so the days he is gone...I take his appleTV unhook it from our downstairs tv and take it up and hook it up in my bedroom and watch till as long as I can stay awake...and I have to bring the apple tv and hook it back up in the living room before he gets back...and I still do that every week!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-NSKluvsSRK-mistyi

ZooniBegam Goldie
ZooniBegam
ZooniBegam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
oh ya me too!! hmm it started on the 24 aug 2010 when i first saw our MAANEET!! let me tell you this frm that day onwards i i borrowed frm my dad internet and watch one by one eps!!! and was soo into them that at time i stayed up late till morning and watch it secretly!!then one day both my parents found out that i hav been usin it to see maaneet eps sharp at 12.30am( time when those angels who will upload it in youtube since my country doesnt have star one)there goes my hell time, they kept the internet to themselves and whenever i asked they wont give me end up i have to do whatever they ask me to do in short please them and the they will lend me!!
after some time my di and i got irritated so we bought our own internet without them noeing!!!!!!! haha dont think its over...
oh let me tell you on the 2nd month of the bill, my dad saw it as i forget to check the letter box!!! then another whole load of shouting!!!! but i will never regret buying it as i get to enjoy drooling on them each day!! anything for them!!!

-NSKluvsSRK-

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahil0225

Originally posted by mistyi

My experience is like yours...I started watching GHSP in about November...and caught up on all the episodes within a week...and that too with a husband and 2 kids!!!!  Imagine that!!!!

My husband travels...so the days he is gone...I take his appleTV unhook it from our downstairs tv and take it up and hook it up in my bedroom and watch till as long as I can stay awake...and I have to bring the apple tv and hook it back up in the living room before he gets back...and I still do that every week!!!LOL

I guess maaneet can make us do anything which is unimaginableEmbarrassedLOL

-NSKluvsSRK-

-NSKluvsSRK- Senior Member
-NSKluvsSRK-
-NSKluvsSRK-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
oh then my incident is nothing on front of urs hahaha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top