Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's LoveIsland#188~WaitingForYourOneSmile (Page 26)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
oye hoye sehbulicious is so sweet Day Dreaming

I want a msg for 200th islu Cry

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

ee me ytooEmbarrassed that was straight after he confessed bt she didnt wanna sayEmbarrassed

so cute ROFLROFL me luved how he was scared of coachroach ROFLROFL aah nw me wanan watch s1 it was diff and better Ermm ROFLROFL

ROFL

OMGG that coachroach scene is just the BESTROFLROFLROFL the way he said am not scard haan and she like yeah yeah i know!ROFL 
defo it was hunderddd tmes better than s2 haanROFL

Haila i knw ROFLROFL he was so damn cute as punji ROFLROFLROFL i luved how he tried hiding hes feelins all the tym ROFLROFL and coachroach was classic ROFLROFLROFL

Ahaan
ROFLROFL KMH2 is more like kutumb 1 Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bepannaah.

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

I knw they r jst super hawt Day Dreaming

and KYPH has angad and kripa my first ever craze Silly me lubs that show was lisnin to a song last week gt so emosanal ROFLROFL me and my friend so we decided afetr her exams we shall start watchingROFLROFL

ahaan me too goin to beep nw ROFLROFL

aeee yeshh they are haan!<3Day Dreaming Ahaaa!:D me liked the guy he isss too howt!<333 and the songgg it's awesomeee!<3 me even listened to it longgg day backk haan!ROFL oyye hoyyeee me wishh to watchhh haan but not at all in YT!ROFL *dont forgot to start watch KaSh scene today haan like me will do!;dEmbarrassed

He is way to hawt haan Silly ahaa it was way too gudEmbarrassed all the songs of ekta dramas are gud Silly

YT haan ROFLROFLROFL i found a place for KYPH updates on YT ROFLROFLROFL start also pleej ROFLROFLROFL

and ya KaSh scenes i will haan
ROFLROFLROFL bt u r too phast u watch and watch and keep watching ROFLROFL u will beat me ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bepannaah.

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

OMGGGBlushing me lobes them bofore Shaadi more haan!<3Day Dreaming *i hate and so hate where ever Mayank behooda shouts at Nups* i always cry when he shouts!ROFLOMGGG btw have u watched theirr SR in Vday!:D

Adhaani emmm! they were so so haan!ROFL aee i soo lobee the gangsss scene esp Benji and Uday!<33Heart thiss twooo ahh cute!<3

hailaa whyyy u dont like Sad parts!? me lobess it haan!ROFLROFLROFL

SPAMOuchCryAngry have to type again ROFLROFL

Umm ya so i didnt watch much before bt im sure it rocked haan me lubs the falling in lub till confession the most and after confession Silly like even KaSh they had that part me lubs that bt didnt watch so me lubs after shaadi ROFLROFLROFL *haila u should watchh before Shaadi scenes haan it was much better but even thouggghh after shaadi was good but me lobes them more before shaadi!<3 as there lobed eachothers more *but after shaadi me dont know what happened haan!:(

and mayu ROFLROFL hes so pagal ROFL i missed his mum after there shaadi Ermm she was so nyc ROFLROFLROFL *OMG he is haan* sometimes i just feels like slaapin himROFLROFLROFL emm donno haan even i missed her:( she is the sweetest mom on-screen!<3
ROFL
and ya i watched and made siggy also ROFLROFLROFL and Vday Blushing i didnt like the SaJan dance much ROFLROFLROFL so njoyed the SR Embarrassed oyye hoyye but was too short haan me dint even enjoyed it!OuchAngry

i lub them onli if im like a huge fan of couple warna i skip ROFLROFLROFL like sajan me didnt watch much of first sad parts ROFLROFL bt i liked the s2 sad bits ROFLROFL thi i hated them bt still ROFLROFL and then me lubed YuNa ones Silly it jst makes me lub sad scenes wen yuna are threEmbarrassed and KaSh i watche dtheres coz they had such gud sad scenes ROFLROFL me lubed theres also bt ya Mostly YuNa ones Silly ahh me lobes KaSh Sad parts moreee haan even when MayUr had but me didnt like that much haan!ROFLROFLROFL KaSh is the best when they have Sad scenes!<3

Edited it haan!:DEmbarrassed pink coloured!
Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

i knw haan ROFLROFLROFL so did they tell why gaiurav was acting ROFLROFLROFL KD lubs them haan she said he was acting and he reli luvs vidya Ermm ROFLROFL

em i dont know haan am not intersted to watch their scenes me just watches AdiYa scenes!<3*but watched few haan i think he lobes her but whats teh reason he is actin weridoo me didnt knowErmmErmmErmmROFLROFLROFLROFL
Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Haila i knw ROFLROFL he was so damn cute as punji ROFLROFLROFL i luved how he tried hiding hes feelins all the tym ROFLROFL and coachroach was classic ROFLROFLROFL

Ahaan
ROFLROFL KMH2 is more like kutumb 1 Ermm

aeee me used too ga-gain over them the whole day haan!<3ROFLROFLROFL and when she gaved him a dare *to smile* he was like yeah it easy and he went home and keeps tryin how to smileROFLROFLROFLROFL that wass sooo cute!<3

hwats Kutumb haan?ErmmROFLROFLROFLROFL
Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

He is way to hawt haan Silly ahaa it was way too gudEmbarrassed all the songs of ekta dramas are gud Silly

YT haan ROFLROFLROFL i found a place for KYPH updates on YT ROFLROFLROFL start also pleej ROFLROFLROFL

and ya KaSh scenes i will haan
ROFLROFLROFL bt u r too phast u watch and watch and keep watching ROFLROFL u will beat me ROFLROFL

OMGGG Yeahh thats the good things about her haan!ROFLROFLROFLROFL*but when she ruins the story me just feels like wanna Kill her*ROFLROFLROFL

OMGGG as me dont like watch parts and waits haan so me do it watching and watching!<3
Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
am not here haan going to my frined she deliverd her new baby and called her *Nora*Hug

Go to top