Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's LoveIsland#188~WaitingForYourOneSmile (Page 22)

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

oye hoye haan KaSh aka AR story always had an edge to it at kash tyms Day Dreaming

ahaa thye wer soo real man wish they had more moments Day Dreaming

whos kash or AK? and ya KYPH is them me is gonna start in two weeks wen my friend is dne with exams we will bth start ROFLROFL

ahhh haan!<33 KaSh were soo Uniquee together and Magicall and what a chemistry they Had!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming wished haan!<333

no me talkin about who's in KYPH ? it's old show haan the one u used to lobe!?ROFLROFLROFL

me going to watch tv haan am tired of typin will be backk later on!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

OMGGGBlushing me lobes them bofore Shaadi more haan!<3Day Dreaming *i hate and so hate where ever Mayank behooda shouts at Nups* i always cry when he shouts!ROFLOMGGG btw have u watched theirr SR in Vday!:D

Adhaani emmm! they were so so haan!ROFL aee i soo lobee the gangsss scene esp Benji and Uday!<33Heart thiss twooo ahh cute!<3

hailaa whyyy u dont like Sad parts!? me lobess it haan!ROFLROFLROFL

SPAMOuchCryAngry have to type again ROFLROFL

Umm ya so i didnt watch much before bt im sure it rocked haan me lubs the falling in lub till confession the most and after confession Silly like even KaSh they had that part me lubs that bt didnt watch so me lubs after shaadi ROFLROFLROFL

and mayu ROFLROFL hes so pagal ROFL i missed his mum after there shaadi Ermm she was so nyc ROFLROFLROFL

and ya i watched and made siggy also ROFLROFLROFL and Vday Blushing i didnt like the SaJan dance much ROFLROFLROFL so njoyed the SR Embarrassed

i lub them onli if im like a huge fan of couple warna i skip ROFLROFLROFL like sajan me didnt watch much of first sad parts ROFLROFL bt i liked the s2 sad bits ROFLROFL thi i hated them bt still ROFLROFL and then me lubed YuNa ones Silly it jst makes me lub sad scenes wen yuna are threEmbarrassed and KaSh i watche dtheres coz they had such gud sad scenes ROFLROFL me lubed theres also bt ya Mostly YuNa ones Silly
Sab21. IF-Dazzler
Sab21.
Sab21.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Ek din teri raahon me
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

gonna see if GKD starts or not if it me gonna watch haa

n !:D

go watch ROFLROFL me BRB need to go look for headache medz ROFLROFLROFL
Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

OMGGGBlushing me lobes them bofore Shaadi more haan!<3Day Dreaming *i hate and so hate where ever Mayank behooda shouts at Nups* i always cry when he shouts!ROFLOMGGG btw have u watched theirr SR in Vday!:D

Adhaani emmm! they were so so haan!ROFL aee i soo lobee the gangsss scene esp Benji and Uday!<33Heart thiss twooo ahh cute!<3

hailaa whyyy u dont like Sad parts!? me lobess it haan!ROFLROFLROFL

SPAMOuchCryAngry have to type again ROFLROFL

Umm ya so i didnt watch much before bt im sure it rocked haan me lubs the falling in lub till confession the most and after confession Silly like even KaSh they had that part me lubs that bt didnt watch so me lubs after shaadi ROFLROFLROFL

and mayu ROFLROFL hes so pagal ROFL i missed his mum after there shaadi Ermm she was so nyc ROFLROFLROFL

and ya i watched and made siggy also ROFLROFLROFL and Vday Blushing i didnt like the SaJan dance much ROFLROFLROFL so njoyed the SR Embarrassed

i lub them onli if im like a huge fan of couple warna i skip ROFLROFLROFL like sajan me didnt watch much of first sad parts ROFLROFL bt i liked the s2 sad bits ROFLROFL thi i hated them bt still ROFLROFL and then me lubed YuNa ones Silly it jst makes me lub sad scenes wen yuna are threEmbarrassed and KaSh i watche dtheres coz they had such gud sad scenes ROFLROFL me lubed theres also bt ya Mostly YuNa ones Silly

will edit thiss after comin haan me read it but donno what to write haan have to get breakROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

Sab21. IF-Dazzler
Sab21.
Sab21.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I'm gne nw lub u islu mwah
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

OMG i lub how Punji stares at her and tells her that Silly he was falling for her Blushing aah lub that scene

do u knw wat that means Day Dreaming

i love a scene where they both were at the elevator and he was saying to her i love u and wants her to repeat after him and then she was repeatin *saying I love u not*ROFL and he was like come on arohiiiROFL

ee me ytooEmbarrassed that was straight after he confessed bt she didnt wanna sayEmbarrassed

so cute ROFLROFL me luved how he was scared of coachroach ROFLROFL aah nw me wanan watch s1 it was diff and better Ermm ROFLROFL

Bepannaah.

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

oye hoye haan KaSh aka AR story always had an edge to it at kash tyms Day Dreaming

ahaa thye wer soo real man wish they had more moments Day Dreaming

whos kash or AK? and ya KYPH is them me is gonna start in two weeks wen my friend is dne with exams we will bth start ROFLROFL

ahhh haan!<33 KaSh were soo Uniquee together and Magicall and what a chemistry they Had!Day Dreaming wished haan!<333

no me talkin about who's in KYPH ? it's old show haan the one u used to lobe!?ROFLROFLROFL

me going to watch tv haan am tired of typin will be backk later on!LOL

I knw they r jst super hawt Day Dreaming

and KYPH has angad and kripa my first ever craze Silly me lubs that show was lisnin to a song last week gt so emosanal ROFLROFL me and my friend so we decided afetr her exams we shall start watchingROFLROFL

ahaan me too goin to beep nw ROFLROFL

Bepannaah.

Go to top