Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's LoveIsland#188~WaitingForYourOneSmile (Page 19)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
oh and i also watched Mayur scenes after there shaadi ROFL i was watching full episodes that tym also LOL i lubed Nupur there ROFL she was so behoodi after shaadi also ROFL and abt suhaag raat she was imagining ROFL

this vm its so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bepannaah.

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

oye hoye ROFLROFLROFL gud gud ROFLROFL

haila ROFLROFLROFL so isnt the hero a gunda Ermm ahaan so they gt married, and then haila ROFLROFLROFL pagal woman ROFLROFL

ahaan so u dnt knw kee hoya ROFLROFLROFL

em i think noo haanROFL she is haan she is old than him and lobes him but she is for him like his mom and he said it once to OMGG me dont rem the herione name haan and she overheard and was likeee!ROFLi was superr happy when she heard him saying it! was like what u except u old lady!ROFL  yeahh me dont haan am just waitin for it to get started now like soon haan ROFL

OMG taht wud be so phunny ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bepannaah.

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

u dnt knw that dialogueShocked

in season 1 wen they still havent confessed still falling in luv, she says a girl says to a guy "Ek dil ke liye duniya lutaadun" wat cn be bigger then that Embarrassed so he says well then i wud tell her that "Ek pal ke liye zindagi" Bass ITNI MOHABBAT HAI Silly

and then he goes not like im telling u or telling anyone as i dnt believe in luv ROFLROFL bt i wud say that haan ROFL and shes like so shocked, coz its the biggest thing anyone cud ever sayEmbarrassed
I knw they like rocked the screens ROFLROFL and they wer so phunny ROFLROFL me watched so many vms on them also ROFLROFL ya the story was goin lil Wacko

haila why ROFLROFLROFL i mean offscreen ROFLROFL onscreen they sucked haan ROFLROFLROFL yest was watching a vm on them they r so cute ROFLROFL

MJHT ya KMH haan me cant remROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

donnoo haan me hates them both ways! but lobes jun alone haan!<3ROFLROFLROFLROFL

aeee my adiyaa pehlii nazar mainn kaisee jadoo kardiyaan!<3*misssin them*Blushing merii bahommm main aaooo! bhoool jaa! babyy i loveee uSilly

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

u dnt knw that dialogueShocked

in season 1 wen they still havent confessed still falling in luv, she says a girl says to a guy "Ek dil ke liye duniya lutaadun" wat cn be bigger then that Embarrassed so he says well then i wud tell her that "Ek pal ke liye zindagi" Bass ITNI MOHABBAT HAI Silly

and then he goes not like im telling u or telling anyone as i dnt believe in luv ROFLROFL bt i wud say that haan ROFL and shes like so shocked, coz its the biggest thing anyone cud ever sayEmbarrassed
I knw they like rocked the screens ROFLROFL and they wer so phunny ROFLROFL me watched so many vms on them also ROFLROFL ya the story was goin lil Wacko

haila why ROFLROFLROFL i mean offscreen ROFLROFL onscreen they sucked haan ROFLROFLROFL yest was watching a vm on them they r so cute ROFLROFL

MJHT ya KMH haan me cant remROFL

donnoo haan me hates them both ways! but lobes jun alone haan!<3ROFL

aeee my adiyaa pehlii nazar mainn kaisee jadoo kardiyaan!<3*misssin them*Blushing merii bahommm main aaooo! bhoool jaa! babyy i loveee uSilly

KMH pagal ROFLROFLROFLROFL haila ROFLROFL why ROFLROFLROFL I lub how in there shaadi SBS session he was talking abt monaya ke bacche ROFLROFL and he said sanaya ke bache will be gore gore ROFLROFL  and shes like kyun mohit ke nahi honge ROFLROFLROFL

awww still no scenes Stern Smile waise wenever i see maryada on tv i dnt see them ROFLROFLROFL

Bepannaah.

Sab21. IF-Dazzler
Sab21.
Sab21.

R spam msgs gne or is it jst me lol
Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

same man i wud never miss any show if i had on tv Ermm on net i get so tired ROFL even kash i've never watched them full Unhappy

me super hates net haan!ROFLROFLROFLROFL YT suckk when it gettt times to buffers the scene!SleepyROFLROFLROFL ahhh same here didnt watch full but atleast watch lotsss of theirr scenes and tomz me gonna start watchin their first scene haan!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming aee watched it before but me going to order it haan !:D u should start to watch haan with me!:D

Nadz_YuNalover

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

OMG taht wud be so phunny ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMGGG i wishh i knew the date of that epi would show it to u haan! but urghh me dont rem!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

oh and i also watched Mayur scenes after there shaadi ROFL i was watching full episodes that tym also LOL i lubed Nupur there ROFL she was so behoodi after shaadi also ROFL and abt suhaag raat she was imagining ROFL

this vm its so cute

OMGGG the Shaadi wasss justt superrr hilliours Nups and herr imagine *infront of peeps* and Jun ke smile OMGGG Adorable*ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aww me watched thiss vm!<3Embarrassed

Now KMH is on but here in my country were are behind like 2weeks!ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

same man i wud never miss any show if i had on tv Ermm on net i get so tired ROFL even kash i've never watched them full Unhappy

me super hates net haan!ROFL YT suckk when it gettt times to buffers the scene!ROFL ahhh same here didnt watch full but atleast watch lotsss of theirr scenes and tomz me gonna start watchin their first scene haan!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming aee watched it before but me going to order it haan !:D u should start to watch haan with me!:D

u starting kal?? okay me will start also LOL nw that im dne with KMH ROFLROFL and will also start KYPH soon wen my stupid friend starts ROFLROFLROFL

aah me also watched many scenes and mostly vms ROFLROFLROFL even Mayur story i knw coz of vms and written ROFLROFLROFL

Bepannaah.

Go to top