Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's LoveIsland#188~WaitingForYourOneSmile (Page 18)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

ok haan ROFLROFLROFL

oye hoye okayjee me will lookROFLROFL

is it pyar se aise naa hume dekho Blushing

and here alsoEmbarrassedROFLROFL

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Yeshhh it's thisss one haan!Blushing aeee me lobesss thiss movieee it's ridicilous haan but lobeee it!ROFL

oyye hoyye commentin haan!Embarrassed

its so hawt Silly there was a YuNa vm on it [8--}]

ahaan movie i saw trailer ROFLROFLROFL

oye hoye lub u haan Hug

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL wat was  the story ROFLROFL KD and GG told me bt me didnt like the look of the couple ROFLROFLROFL me is so kameeni ROFLROFL

aeee thank god haan u didnt watch it as they are alwys strechin the storyline!ROFL and everythings me think goinggg badd haan!ROFLROFLROFL

emm the story is about a girl whoo lobed a guy who's the heroo haan bc he was dabbangg!Embarrassed and she used to keep his photo with herrr and so on untill they met in a fire thing and he helped her and both were lots into eachotherss and the gal dad wasss suchh a kameena takin peeps money or somethings like that and never gave them backk and he used to come at their home to ask her dad for money and it was a shock to him to see her as his daughterrr but still she lobed him and he tooo!<3 *finally got married* and here the drama starts the person who braught the hero up is actully in lobe with him haan!OuchAngry and that was the last day me watched the epi and now me tryin to watch as i have imagine but cant now whats going on !ROFL

oye hoye ROFLROFLROFL gud gud ROFLROFL

haila ROFLROFLROFL so isnt the hero a gunda Ermm ahaan so they gt married, and then haila ROFLROFLROFL pagal woman ROFLROFL

ahaan so u dnt knw kee hoya ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bepannaah.

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

i lub the dialogue ek dil keliye duniya waala Day Dreaming i will finish it one day ROFL

i knw haan ROFLROFLROFL me too gt bored of sajan story at tyms ROFLROFL i have skipped many scenes ROFLROFLROFL bt ya me liked the uniqueness ROFLROFL tho i hated the way there story kept being side tracked and confession never happeningROFLROFLROFL bt after was gud also ROFLROFL

it does man she looks gud in that onli ROFLROFL i dunno its like SO SANAYA ROFLROFL thats why me didnt start vadehi coz again she is like a indianish kinda girl ROFLROFL

haila reli ROFLROFLROFL i luv sam and nupur scenes also ROFLROFLROFL they r so cute together behoodas ROFLROFL and maybe u didnt like him pehle coz he was boring na ROFLROFL then wit nupur he becme behooda also ROFLROFL he is so cute, i was watching a ArNaya vm yest ROFLROFL

who said it haan?ROFLROFLROFLROFL
OMGGG Sam and Nups scene used to be my fav haan me lobes him whenever he acts withh Ratz ahh they share a good chemistry haan *imagine both in a show* awww!<333 me would lobe to watch!;dEmbarrassed ahh they could show somethings unqie on their story but i think the one who first was responsilbe in writtin story left the show!:( *thats way everythigns goneee worseeeThumbs Down

haila me hates ArNaya together haan!ROFLROFLROFL *so me wont disscus on them*ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

ya bth punjabans ROFLROFLROFL behoodis ROFLROFLROFL

If i had on TV me wudnt miss any episode ROFLROFLROFL i watched most of Mayur on s2 coz me was then watching full episode ROFLROFL and daily me used to wait and watch ROFLROFL s1 i started late so jst used to watch the cute stuff ROFLROFLROFL

aeee really?ROFLROFLROFLROFL

oyye hoyye wishh i can get SO haan so me would watchh KaSh and then MayUr and never misss epis on them!<3

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

i lub the dialogue ek dil keliye duniya waala Day Dreaming i will finish it one day ROFL

i knw haan ROFLROFLROFL me too gt bored of sajan story at tyms ROFLROFL i have skipped many scenes ROFLROFLROFL bt ya me liked the uniqueness ROFLROFL tho i hated the way there story kept being side tracked and confession never happeningROFLROFLROFL bt after was gud also ROFLROFL

it does man she looks gud in that onli ROFLROFL i dunno its like SO SANAYA ROFLROFL thats why me didnt start vadehi coz again she is like a indianish kinda girl ROFLROFL

haila reli ROFLROFLROFL i luv sam and nupur scenes also ROFLROFLROFL they r so cute together behoodas ROFLROFL and maybe u didnt like him pehle coz he was boring na ROFLROFL then wit nupur he becme behooda also ROFLROFL he is so cute, i was watching a ArNaya vm yest ROFLROFL

who said it haan?ROFL
OMGGG Sam and Nups scene used to be my fav haan me lobes him whenever he acts withh Ratz ahh they share a good chemistry haan *imagine both in a show* awww!<333 me would lobe to watch!;dEmbarrassed ahh they could show somethings unqie on their story but i think the one who first was responsilbe in writtin story left the show!:( *thats way everythigns goneee worseeeThumbs Down

haila me hates ArNaya together haan!ROFLROFLROFL *so me wont disscus on them*ROFL

u dnt knw that dialogueShocked

in season 1 wen they still havent confessed still falling in luv, she says a girl says to a guy "Ek dil ke liye duniya lutaadun" wat cn be bigger then that Embarrassed so he says well then i wud tell her that "Ek pal ke liye zindagi" Bass ITNI MOHABBAT HAI Silly

and then he goes not like im telling u or telling anyone as i dnt believe in luv ROFLROFL bt i wud say that haan ROFL and shes like so shocked, coz its the biggest thing anyone cud ever sayEmbarrassed
I knw they like rocked the screens ROFLROFL and they wer so phunny ROFLROFL me watched so many vms on them also ROFLROFL ya the story was goin lil Wacko

haila why ROFLROFLROFL i mean offscreen ROFLROFL onscreen they sucked haan ROFLROFLROFL yest was watching a vm on them they r so cute ROFLROFL

i watched this awesum Arti vm yest cnt find now wiat lemme lookROFLROFL

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 09 May 2011 at 3:51pm

Bepannaah.

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

oye hoye ROFLROFLROFL gud gud ROFLROFL

haila ROFLROFLROFL so isnt the hero a gunda Ermm ahaan so they gt married, and then haila ROFLROFLROFL pagal woman ROFLROFL

ahaan so u dnt knw kee hoya ROFLROFLROFL

em i think noo haanROFLROFLROFLROFL she is haan she is old than him and lobes him but she is for him like his mom and he said it once to OMGG me dont rem the herione name haan and she overheard and was likeee!AngryROFLROFLROFLROFLi was superr happy when she heard him saying it! was like what u except u old lady!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  yeahh me dont haan am just waitin for it to get started now like soon haan ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

ya bth punjabans ROFLROFLROFL behoodis ROFLROFLROFL

If i had on TV me wudnt miss any episode ROFLROFLROFL i watched most of Mayur on s2 coz me was then watching full episode ROFLROFL and daily me used to wait and watch ROFLROFL s1 i started late so jst used to watch the cute stuff ROFLROFLROFL

aeee really?ROFL

oyye hoyye wishh i can get SO haan so me would watchh KaSh and then MayUr and never misss epis on them!<3

same man i wud never miss any show if i had on tv Ermm on net i get so tired ROFL even kash i've never watched them full Unhappy

Bepannaah.

Sab21. IF-Dazzler
Sab21.
Sab21.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I think I fell off to sleep lol

Go to top