Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣

ahaa 🤣🤣🤣 u lub them 🤣🤣🤣 dnt u 🤣🤣🤣

OMGGG me dont lobb them haan🤣🤣🤣🤣 i justtt hate hate them!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

OMGGG☺️ me lobes them bofore Shaadi more haan!<3😍 *i hate and so hate where ever Mayank behooda shouts at Nups* i always cry when he shouts!🤣OMGGG btw have u watched theirr SR in Vday!:D

Adhaani emmm! they were so so haan!🤣 aee i soo lobee the gangsss scene esp Benji and Uday!<33❤️ thiss twooo ahh cute!<3

hailaa whyyy u dont like Sad parts!? me lobess it haan!🤣🤣🤣

i didnt watch much of the start bt im sure it is coz me always lubs the falling in luv bit more then anything🤣🤣🤣 bt anyways luved the after shaadi behoodapana 🤣🤣 and ya mayu used to be wierd at tyms

haila ya i watched in white na me made siggy also 😍

adhaanbi 🤣🤣🤣 i never liked the girl 🤣🤣
ahaa uday and benji 🤣🤣 i wish in the end they showed a bit more of gang 🤔

i like them bt depends 🤣🤣🤣 if im a huge fan then ya 🤣🤣 like for yuna me lubed the sad bits bt other couples me fast forwarded 🤣🤣🤣

i've watched kash ones wer so gud😳
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

oye hoye haan KaSh aka AR story always had an edge to it at kash tyms 😍

ahaa thye wer soo real man wish they had more moments 😍

whos kash or AK? and ya KYPH is them me is gonna start in two weeks wen my friend is dne with exams we will bth start 🤣🤣

ahhh haan!<33 KaSh were soo Uniquee together and Magicall and what a chemistry they Had!😍😍😍😍 wished haan!<333

no me talkin about who's in KYPH ? it's old show haan the one u used to lobe!?🤣🤣🤣

me going to watch tv haan am tired of typin will be backk later on!😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

OMGGG☺️ me lobes them bofore Shaadi more haan!<3😍 *i hate and so hate where ever Mayank behooda shouts at Nups* i always cry when he shouts!🤣OMGGG btw have u watched theirr SR in Vday!:D

Adhaani emmm! they were so so haan!🤣 aee i soo lobee the gangsss scene esp Benji and Uday!<33❤️ thiss twooo ahh cute!<3

hailaa whyyy u dont like Sad parts!? me lobess it haan!🤣🤣🤣

SPAM😭😡 have to type again 🤣🤣

Umm ya so i didnt watch much before bt im sure it rocked haan me lubs the falling in lub till confession the most and after confession 🤪 like even KaSh they had that part me lubs that bt didnt watch so me lubs after shaadi 🤣🤣🤣

and mayu 🤣🤣 hes so pagal 🤣 i missed his mum after there shaadi 🤔 she was so nyc 🤣🤣🤣

and ya i watched and made siggy also 🤣🤣🤣 and Vday ☺️ i didnt like the SaJan dance much 🤣🤣🤣 so njoyed the SR 😳

i lub them onli if im like a huge fan of couple warna i skip 🤣🤣🤣 like sajan me didnt watch much of first sad parts 🤣🤣 bt i liked the s2 sad bits 🤣🤣 thi i hated them bt still 🤣🤣 and then me lubed YuNa ones 🤪 it jst makes me lub sad scenes wen yuna are thre😳 and KaSh i watche dtheres coz they had such gud sad scenes 🤣🤣 me lubed theres also bt ya Mostly YuNa ones 🤪
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

gonna see if GKD starts or not if it me gonna watch haa

n !:D

go watch 🤣🤣 me BRB need to go look for headache medz 🤣🤣🤣
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

SPAM😭😡 have to type again 🤣🤣

Umm ya so i didnt watch much before bt im sure it rocked haan me lubs the falling in lub till confession the most and after confession 🤪 like even KaSh they had that part me lubs that bt didnt watch so me lubs after shaadi 🤣🤣🤣

and mayu 🤣🤣 hes so pagal 🤣 i missed his mum after there shaadi 🤔 she was so nyc 🤣🤣🤣

and ya i watched and made siggy also 🤣🤣🤣 and Vday ☺️ i didnt like the SaJan dance much 🤣🤣🤣 so njoyed the SR 😳

i lub them onli if im like a huge fan of couple warna i skip 🤣🤣🤣 like sajan me didnt watch much of first sad parts 🤣🤣 bt i liked the s2 sad bits 🤣🤣 thi i hated them bt still 🤣🤣 and then me lubed YuNa ones 🤪 it jst makes me lub sad scenes wen yuna are thre😳 and KaSh i watche dtheres coz they had such gud sad scenes 🤣🤣 me lubed theres also bt ya Mostly YuNa ones 🤪

will edit thiss after comin haan me read it but donno what to write haan have to get break🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

i love a scene where they both were at the elevator and he was saying to her i love u and wants her to repeat after him and then she was repeatin *saying I love u not*🤣 and he was like come on arohiii🤣

ee me ytoo😳 that was straight after he confessed bt she didnt wanna say😳

so cute 🤣🤣 me luved how he was scared of coachroach 🤣🤣 aah nw me wanan watch s1 it was diff and better 🤔 🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

ahhh haan!<33 KaSh were soo Uniquee together and Magicall and what a chemistry they Had!😍 wished haan!<333

no me talkin about who's in KYPH ? it's old show haan the one u used to lobe!?🤣🤣🤣

me going to watch tv haan am tired of typin will be backk later on!😆

I knw they r jst super hawt 😍

and KYPH has angad and kripa my first ever craze 🤪 me lubs that show was lisnin to a song last week gt so emosanal 🤣🤣 me and my friend so we decided afetr her exams we shall start watching🤣🤣

ahaan me too goin to beep nw 🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

OMGGG me dont lobb them haan🤣 i justtt hate hate them!🤣

i knw haan 🤣🤣🤣 so did they tell why gaiurav was acting 🤣🤣🤣 KD lubs them haan she said he was acting and he reli luvs vidya 🤔 🤣🤣