Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 ill maaryy u and ur trauma baby wat u waiting for☺️
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 i hate the song actually 🤣🤣🤣 bt the lyrics is sooo seha☺️ tht i listen to it everyday 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 every song i hear is them actually😳 wish we had more offscreen moments bt neverthless we are very luck to lub them☺️
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Soo true haan eyes drop jaws pop and hearts stop🤪🤪
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 I love my dabba too much☺️ wish i had time to actually droool shool on it🤔 🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
danglez updated and replied to u 🤣 she said she wants pic 😆

DangelzDesigns6|Clsd- Abhiya/Arjuhi/TVD2x21 pg.19

so i PMed her sum 🤔 ALBUMS 🤣 and asked if she needs any specific scene then me will snd her 😉
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 haila islu i love myself for writing this😳 i wrote this at 3 at night😳 omg how do ppl manage to read 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

OMG NEW SHOP😲

I have been inactive pssht😳 actually my exams are coming up so im trying to study🤔 🤣they shall end on the 27th so then i shall be back on being active everywhere😎 LMFAO bt i will apoplogize for being really really late😳 IM sorry bt i will surely comment on all ur updates once i get rid of these exams tehe! Ok enuf of my story NOW just wanna say 

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on ur 6th gallery🥳 🥳 WEEE U rock and soo do ur creations sooo keep rocking always😎 And keep making ppl's dabbas look smoking hot by making Hottilicious creations 😳😳 Oh and as this is my first comment on ur 6th shop i shall treat it as my 1st one and not comment on ir recent update coz tht just makes me feel better 🤣🤣 so ya this is just me entering ur gallery😎 tehe <33 

OMG u have such a GORGEOUS banner its sooo damn hot☺️ Love the pics u used its fab👏👏 specially the black and grey thts soo you i mean tht style is soo urs and u know i love it😳 Pssht if i have a shop in the near future which is never gonna happen 🤣🤣🤣 ur makin my banner😎 🤣 anyways ur banner is super hott eeekss love the YuNa pic u used☺️ dark banner with sexy angels in white lub it☺️

And OMG ur first page is soo beautiful😍 with all couples creations specially YuNA😍 and im gonna take this chance to comment on ur YuNa creations☺️

http://i.imgur.com/kNN5w.jpg- This sigggy is sooo DAMN YuNalicious😍 I love it soo much everytime i see it i wanna use it🤪 I even used it like 2 times will defo again☺️ I love the frame style to this siggy its soo unique just like them😳😳 I also adore the sparkling light effect to it omg it looks soo special😍 and also how u arranged the pics its soo hot☺️ 🤪🤪 Ive never seen gold being used bt on this it looks friggin gorgeous☺️ Not to forget the text is LOVE ❤️ It suits tht moment i love tht scene☺️ and u chose tht one moment where he tries to kiss her haw text😍 Tht siggy is soo perfect as the pics go with the text aah breathtaking🤪🤪  I cud go on abt it for ages bt ill keep i short😆

http://i.imgur.com/GwrQj.jpg-  I love how u capture moments☺️ Like the smallest moments u make siggies on coz they are soo special and u make sure that u make on tht moment! firstly i love the black and white colouring to it! and the texture is awesome😍 I love the text it wass his dialoge the way they look at each other☺️ OMG love how u wrote the text black and white they are soo special😳😳

http://i.imgur.com/mfOJi.jpg- Holiii danceee🤪 They are sooo adorable and dreammy☺️ Love the pics u used on their dance it was soo perfect just like them <333 I esp love the pan pic u used tht moment was personally my fav☺️ I loveee how she goes near him and love u for including tht in this siggy😳 Angels in white no doubt they look damn hott🤪🤪 Oh and i love the bright effects to this☺️ The text and all in white and they aree in white also! The text is soo apt😍 Love the fonts u use dunno wat to say every thing abt them is soo killer!! ☺️

http://i.imgur.com/q8G2L.jpg- Again tht bright effect☺️ 🤪🤪 And how u use one pic is always amazing👏👏 👏 I love the text🤪🤪 and all the colours on it they look soo perfect and dreamy☺️ I even love the fact tht the fonts are diifff i love it this is one of my fav holi sigs this actually made me speechless😳

http://i.imgur.com/JAJlQ.jpg- Oh wait this is soo sexyy🤪🤪 OMG they look soo hot in this pic this moment was sooo hawwwtt☺️ 🤪🤪 They were soo close☺️ and the pic on teh right i love how her eyes are closed and he is looking at her soo hot☺️ OMG this siggy is breathtaking🤪🤪 i dunno wat to say just everything about is too hot☺️ I love how u used white and red coz the hotties were wearing tht🤪 🤪 🤪 love the effects again more than tht love the pic selection☺️ I dunnno wat to stay dead🤪🤪 the text is soo licious☺️ they cud feel the heat actually🤪 i saw ur YuNa hot vm also its sooo hawwtt i love it☺️ i think i shud shush and just stare🤪

http://i.imgur.com/jrh4U.jpg- OMG another one🤪🤪 apart from them I love the greyish black effects suits the moment☺️ and love the white as well🤪 🤪🤪 Love the text his expressions☺️ They are soo close🤪🤪 Love how he looks at her☺️ I cant tell u how much i love these 3rd march siggies they are HOTTILCIOUS🤪 🤪 Im not even gonna say mucch about these and just DDLJ☺️ these actually do leave me speechleess aah too sexyy too handle🤪🤪🤪 BOTH hot sigs u used 2 pics and hottified them further in ur sggies☺️

http://i.imgur.com/GNMgb.jpg- love the pink in this☺️ pink and blue is soo YuNalicious😍 the text on this is soo sweet😳😳 awwwieee they are soo adorable🤪🤪 Love the pics u used the way they look at each other awww🤪🤪 I l;ove the texture and the line things dunno how to say it🤔 LMFAO i mean the sparkles and the design everything looks hot☺️ Im ouutaa words now i even used this one i love how u use less pics and make such Lubly creations which are always soo droolicious☺️

Okies im gonna stop now 🤣🤣 Finally got to comment on some of ur YuNa stuff feels gr8😎 Keep rocking🤗 Love you <3

YuNa4ever thumbnail
 wat was i thinking 🤣🤣🤣 by god waise i feel so good haan i always used her stuff finally commented😳 Oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

danglez updated and replied to u 🤣 she said she wants pic 😆

DangelzDesigns6|Clsd- Abhiya/Arjuhi/TVD2x21 pg.19

so i PMed her sum 🤔 ALBUMS 🤣 and asked if she needs any specific scene then me will snd her 😉

she replied haan 🤣🤣🤣 haila i was thinkin whether she will read it or not even 🤣🤣🤣 mini paragraphs☺️ ya ok u sen[d na same thing 🤣🤣🤣 and wen she makes save them haan ill come later to use 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 Oye hoye haan😳 🤣🤣🤣