YuNa/SeHa's LoveIsland#188~WaitingForYourOneSmile - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

I knw they r jst super hawt 😍

and KYPH has angad and kripa my first ever craze πŸ€ͺ me lubs that show was lisnin to a song last week gt so emosanal πŸ€£πŸ€£ me and my friend so we decided afetr her exams we shall start watching🀣🀣

ahaan me too goin to beep nw πŸ€£πŸ€£

aeee yeshh they are haan!<3😍😍😍😍 Ahaaa!:D me liked the guy he isss too howt!<333 and the songgg it's awesomeee!<3 me even listened to it longgg day backk haan!🀣🀣🀣🀣 oyye hoyyeee me wishh to watchhh haan but not at all in YT!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 *dont forgot to start watch KaSh scene today haan like me will do!;d😳
oye hoye sehbulicious is so sweet 😍

I want a msg for 200th islu 😭
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

🀣

OMGG that coachroach scene is just the BEST🀣🀣🀣 the way he said am not scard haan and she like yeah yeah i know!🀣 
defo it was hunderddd tmes better than s2 haan🀣

Haila i knw 🀣🀣 he was so damn cute as punji 🀣🀣🀣 i luved how he tried hiding hes feelins all the tym 🀣🀣 and coachroach was classic 🀣🀣🀣

Ahaan
🀣🀣 KMH2 is more like kutumb 1 πŸ€”

aeee yeshh they are haan!<3😍 Ahaaa!:D me liked the guy he isss too howt!<333 and the songgg it's awesomeee!<3 me even listened to it longgg day backk haan!🀣 oyye hoyyeee me wishh to watchhh haan but not at all in YT!🀣 *dont forgot to start watch KaSh scene today haan like me will do!;d😳

He is way to hawt haan πŸ€ͺ ahaa it was way too gud😳 all the songs of ekta dramas are gud πŸ€ͺ

YT haan 🀣🀣🀣 i found a place for KYPH updates on YT 🀣🀣🀣 start also pleej 🀣🀣🀣

and ya KaSh scenes i will haan
🀣🀣🀣 bt u r too phast u watch and watch and keep watching 🀣🀣 u will beat me 🀣🀣

Edited it haan!:DEmbarrassed pink coloured!

i knw haan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ so did they tell why gaiurav was acting πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ KD lubs them haan she said he was acting and he reli luvs vidya πŸ€” πŸ€£πŸ€£

em i dont know haan am not intersted to watch their scenes me just watches AdiYa scenes!<3*but watched few haan i think he lobes her but whats teh reason he is actin weridoo me didnt knowπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Haila i knw 🀣🀣 he was so damn cute as punji 🀣🀣🀣 i luved how he tried hiding hes feelins all the tym 🀣🀣 and coachroach was classic 🀣🀣🀣

Ahaan
🀣🀣 KMH2 is more like kutumb 1 πŸ€”

aeee me used too ga-gain over them the whole day haan!<3🀣🀣🀣 and when she gaved him a dare *to smile* he was like yeah it easy and he went home and keeps tryin how to smile🀣🀣🀣🀣 that wass sooo cute!<3

hwats Kutumb haan?πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

He is way to hawt haan πŸ€ͺ ahaa it was way too gud😳 all the songs of ekta dramas are gud πŸ€ͺ

YT haan 🀣🀣🀣 i found a place for KYPH updates on YT 🀣🀣🀣 start also pleej 🀣🀣🀣

and ya KaSh scenes i will haan
🀣🀣🀣 bt u r too phast u watch and watch and keep watching 🀣🀣 u will beat me 🀣🀣

OMGGG Yeahh thats the good things about her haan!🀣🀣🀣🀣*but when she ruins the story me just feels like wanna Kill her*🀣🀣🀣

OMGGG as me dont like watch parts and waits haan so me do it watching and watching!<3
am not here haan going to my frined she deliverd her new baby and called her *Nora*πŸ€—
oyye hoyye!:D me going after like 30 mins so me here to Spamm haan:D