Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

em i think noo haan🤣 she is haan she is old than him and lobes him but she is for him like his mom and he said it once to OMGG me dont rem the herione name haan and she overheard and was likeee!🤣i was superr happy when she heard him saying it! was like what u except u old lady!🤣  yeahh me dont haan am just waitin for it to get started now like soon haan 🤣

OMG taht wud be so phunny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

u dnt knw that dialogue😲

in season 1 wen they still havent confessed still falling in luv, she says a girl says to a guy "Ek dil ke liye duniya lutaadun" wat cn be bigger then that 😳 so he says well then i wud tell her that "Ek pal ke liye zindagi" Bass ITNI MOHABBAT HAI 🤪

and then he goes not like im telling u or telling anyone as i dnt believe in luv 🤣🤣 bt i wud say that haan 🤣 and shes like so shocked, coz its the biggest thing anyone cud ever say😳
I knw they like rocked the screens 🤣🤣 and they wer so phunny 🤣🤣 me watched so many vms on them also 🤣🤣 ya the story was goin lil

haila why 🤣🤣🤣 i mean offscreen 🤣🤣 onscreen they sucked haan 🤣🤣🤣 yest was watching a vm on them they r so cute 🤣🤣

MJHT ya KMH haan me cant rem🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

donnoo haan me hates them both ways! but lobes jun alone haan!<3🤣🤣🤣🤣

aeee my adiyaa pehlii nazar mainn kaisee jadoo kardiyaan!<3*misssin them*☺️ merii bahommm main aaooo! bhoool jaa! babyy i loveee uSilly
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

MJHT ya KMH haan me cant rem🤣

donnoo haan me hates them both ways! but lobes jun alone haan!<3🤣

aeee my adiyaa pehlii nazar mainn kaisee jadoo kardiyaan!<3*misssin them*☺️ merii bahommm main aaooo! bhoool jaa! babyy i loveee u🤪

KMH pagal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 haila 🤣🤣 why 🤣🤣🤣 I lub how in there shaadi SBS session he was talking abt monaya ke bacche 🤣🤣 and he said sanaya ke bache will be gore gore 🤣🤣  and shes like kyun mohit ke nahi honge 🤣🤣🤣

awww still no scenes 😳 waise wenever i see maryada on tv i dnt see them 🤣🤣🤣
Sab21. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
R spam msgs gne or is it jst me lol
Shamsaaa thumbnail

same man i wud never miss any show if i had on tv 🤔 on net i get so tired 🤣 even kash i've never watched them full 😔

me super hates net haan!🤣🤣🤣🤣 YT suckk when it gettt times to buffers the scene!🥱🤣🤣🤣 ahhh same here didnt watch full but atleast watch lotsss of theirr scenes and tomz me gonna start watchin their first scene haan!😳😍 aee watched it before but me going to order it haan !:D u should start to watch haan with me!:D
Shamsaaa thumbnail

OMG taht wud be so phunny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMGGG i wishh i knew the date of that epi would show it to u haan! but urghh me dont rem!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh and i also watched Mayur scenes after there shaadi 🤣 i was watching full episodes that tym also 😆 i lubed Nupur there 🤣 she was so behoodi after shaadi also 🤣 and abt suhaag raat she was imagining 🤣

this vm its so cute

OMGGG the Shaadi wasss justt superrr hilliours Nups and herr imagine *infront of peeps* and Jun ke smile OMGGG Adorable*ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aww me watched thiss vm!<3😳

Now KMH is on but here in my country were are behind like 2weeks!ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

me super hates net haan!🤣 YT suckk when it gettt times to buffers the scene!🤣 ahhh same here didnt watch full but atleast watch lotsss of theirr scenes and tomz me gonna start watchin their first scene haan!😳😍 aee watched it before but me going to order it haan !:D u should start to watch haan with me!:D

u starting kal?? okay me will start also 😆 nw that im dne with KMH 🤣🤣 and will also start KYPH soon wen my stupid friend starts 🤣🤣🤣

aah me also watched many scenes and mostly vms 🤣🤣🤣 even Mayur story i knw coz of vms and written 🤣🤣🤣
Shamsaaa thumbnail

KMH pagal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 haila 🤣🤣 why 🤣🤣🤣 I lub how in there shaadi SBS session he was talking abt monaya ke bacche 🤣🤣 and he said sanaya ke bache will be gore gore 🤣🤣  and shes like kyun mohit ke nahi honge 🤣🤣🤣

awww still no scenes 😳 waise wenever i see maryada on tv i dnt see them 🤣🤣🤣

haillaaa still cant rem haan!🤣🤣🤣🤣
me dont know haan!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hailaaa me dont know haan as the track now is foucin on Garuav and Vidya *me hate this two*🤣🤣🤣 they are superrr boring!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

OMGGG i wishh i knew the date of that epi would show it to u haan! but urghh me dont rem!🤣

OMGGG the Shaadi wasss justt superrr hilliours Nups and herr imagine *infront of peeps* and Jun ke smile OMGGG Adorable*🤣

aww me watched thiss vm!<3😳

Now KMH is on but here in my country were are behind like 2weeks!🤣🤣🤣

i knw haan too phuny 🤣🤣 after shaadi me loved all episodes 🤣🤣 even Adhaani wer okay 🤣🤣🤣 i like d hw they always had sumthing to do i mean gang🤣🤣🤣 and wen they shift in Sammy's out house after that also 🤣🤣 shes so funny 🤣🤣

its so cute😳 she looks reli gorgoues in SaJan engagement😳

oye hoye even im 2 wks behind 🤣🤣 now its sad so me dnt wanna watch 🤣🤣 by god i need to learn to wtach sad parts 🤣🤣
Shamsaaa thumbnail

u starting kal?? okay me will start also 😆 nw that im dne with KMH 🤣🤣 and will also start KYPH soon wen my stupid friend starts 🤣🤣🤣

aah me also watched many scenes and mostly vms 🤣🤣🤣 even Mayur story i knw coz of vms and written 🤣🤣🤣

oyye hoyye haan!<3😳*cant wait!*☺️ btw me lobes KaSh ka story more than MayUr haan!<333 and i lobee KaSh off-screen dostii they are superr duper cute!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 
the KYPH that one for angad and kripa!?
oyye hoyye u should watch their confession haan both 1 and 2 i cried!:(