Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

the guy is a so so haan 🤣

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Yeshhh behoodi!*so u should think about it haan*🤣🤣🤣

aeee haan will lobe him more haan as me cant hate my lobe *then he will be sad haan* if me hates him!😭

oyye hoyyee!🤪 me cant wait haaan!🤣

i shall consider in future 🤣🤣🤣 haan 🤣🤣

oye hoye accha baccha 🤣🤣 dnt hate him okie 🤣🤣

oye hoye me also wen u starting🤣🤣 

wat will the story be 🤣🤣 u meet on the moon 🤣🤣🤣 

Astronauts 😎 🤣🤣
Shamsaaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

gud haan 🤣🤣

oye hoye thats gud 🤣🤣🤣 oye hoye 🤣🤣 kmeeni 🤣🤣

oye hoye 🤪 wat song haan?

🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ur kameeniii haan!🤣🤣

it's called Choti Se Ilteja haaan!🤪🤪🤪 from teh movie mumbai Salsa and even there is a song called Pyaar se its awesome!<3*u should listen to thiss two songs!<3
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

the guy is a so so haan 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 told u haan 🤣🤣 thats the reason me didnt lub lub the show 🤣🤣 maybe if a gud guy was there me wud luv 🤣🤣 coz i rem wen it started me liked rati she was so sweet and pretty😳 bt cudnt watch the show for long🤣🤣🤣
Shamsaaa thumbnail

reli kmh was ur first😳 me onli watched that last yr wen they showed on tv 🤣🤣🤣 and then end me didnt bother coz it was getting boring after episode 80 🤣🤣

yup see 🤣🤣

haila same i didnt even notice there was sumone like her there 🤣🤣 i jst knw there was a friend of kajol who was sweet and all bt nt like i bothered 🤣🤣 bt nw wen i knw her i was like awww choo chweet i lub Kajol so seeing her with kajol was awesum😳

i watched her older show scenes also she was a lilk diff 🤣🤣 maybe its coz we're used to there MJHT image and we feel there nt that gud in there old shows 🤣🤣 i dunno coz even her i was like ok her acting🤣🤣🤣 and even arjun 🤣🤣 i saw a old scene 🤣🤣

mohit i dnt think he ever acted 🤣🤣 so he is saved v🤣

Yappp me even but KMH was muchh better than sec season haan🤣🤣🤣  i like how there were in love with eachotheres there but in sec aahhh *dont know whats happening:(*

OMGGG me lobesss here there but in mjht was Okay! and what i like about her more is her smiles makes her looks even more innocent!:DEmbarrassed *haila i think soo haan* even jun OMG was a bit weridoo in LRL saw some scens of him and he wasss damnn OMGGG hilliours!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah thats was his first show!Embarrassed
Shamsaaa thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 told u haan 🤣🤣 thats the reason me didnt lub lub the show 🤣🤣 maybe if a gud guy was there me wud luv 🤣🤣 coz i rem wen it started me liked rati she was so sweet and pretty😳 bt cudnt watch the show for long🤣🤣🤣

ahhaaa so why u didnt like MayUr haan!?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

🤣

🤣 ur kameeniii haan!🤣🤣

it's called Choti Se Ilteja haaan!🤪🤪🤪 from teh movie mumbai Salsa and even there is a song called Pyaar se its awesome!<3*u should listen to thiss two songs!<3

🤣🤣🤣 shut up haan 🤣🤣

ahaa 🤣🤣 okay lemme look 🤣🤣

pyar se is it frm flat 🤔 

comment😡😆
Shamsaaa thumbnail

haila i rem where i used to lob GKD but nowww OMGGG *the story changed lots* 🤣 me dont know even whats going on!:(

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Yappp me even but KMH was muchh better than sec season haan🤣🤣🤣  i like how there were in love with eachotheres there but in sec aahhh *dont know whats happening:(*

OMGGG me lobesss here there but in mjht was Okay! and what i like about her more is her smiles makes her looks even more innocent!:D😳 *haila i think soo haan* even jun OMG was a bit weridoo in LRL saw some scens of him and he wasss damnn OMGGG hilliours!🤣

Yeah thats was his first show!😳

🤣🤣🤣 
yup it was diff 😍 and exciting, me liked second waala bhi till 125 🤣🤣🤣 nw me stopped 🤣🤣 first one wat actually happened?? me never watched end gt reli bored 🤣🤣

I agree Sanz smile is gorgoues and ya in MJHT she was kinda laid back 🤔 i reli like monaya offscreen much more then sajan 😆 im pretty sure of that nw 🤣🤣🤣 i used to luv the story of sajan so diff 😍 nlot fighting bt friendship ☺️ that was the thing that gt me hooked to them nt there acting orchemistry 🤔 thats the truth 🤣🤣 bt later yeah i fell in lub with them😳 and in fanaa she looks gorgoues i think western suits her more 🤔 like she is jovial and fun nt silent like gunji 🤣🤣

and Jun 🤣🤣 i also watched one or two scenes and wa slike haila 🤣🤣 is that him 🤣🤣

Mohit 🤣🤣 hes sucha behooda 🤣🤣