anjali tell me :D
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Kya Anjali? 😲 Edited by -sanju- - 11 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
speechless...omg...the pics...the conversation...sanju you are the luckiest girl in the world...to have met them both at that stage...haay...sigh!! I must have reread this at least 5 times in the last 10 minutes and don't even get me started on the pics...
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sanju-

Awww... 🤗

This is undoubtedly the best fan encounter.. Cuz Karanika are the best❤️ There can be no other alike! 😳

Sharing it was a pleasure! 😛 I understand the bittersweet emotion after reading this.. Its still fresh in my memory.. Every gesture, every word! Everytime I think of this day, I still feel the butterflies! But it also leaves me with a heavy heart to realise the difference between what they were and what they've become

While you're at imagining meeting them.. You might wanna post here😆
Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si..

But it also leaves me with a heavy heart to realise the difference between what they were and what they've become    Its vry natural to feel dat way.. alot has changed since then fr sure.. maybe its all part of growing up..being mature & all.. bt still i badly miss those fun times..(Blessed Phase of my lyf)  weneva i luk back.. kuch zyada senti ho gayi na..😆So cutting short.. with a heavy heart .. i wud simply say.."Life goes on.. god bless both... will always pray fr their success & happiness as our rockstars deserve every bit of it "😊

Edited by sweetbarbie - 11 years ago
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i remember reading this thread during kmh days...i was so happy @ that time😃
it was like i was meeting them...the pics are simply amazing...😳

2day wen i read it all over again...it was a completely different feeling...
something like "Sweet Pain"

i miss themmm😭😭😭😭
-sanju- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbarbie

"But it also leaves me with a heavy heart to realise the difference between what they were and what they've become"
Its vry natural to feel dat way.. alot has changed since then fr sure.. maybe its all part of growing up..being mature & all.. bt still i badly miss those fun times..(Blessed Phase of my lyf)  weneva i luk back.. kuch zyada senti ho gayi na..😆So cutting short.. with a heavy heart .. i wud simply say.."Life goes on.. god bless both... will always pray fr their success & happiness as our rockstars deserve every bit of it "😊

Yeah! All of us do realise all that! The mind has probably come to terms with it! But you can't help but miss them everytime you see anything related to their happy times! Miss them and how! Its the heart I guess that cannot believe that two people so much in love can drift apart like this💔
Edited by -sanju- - 11 years ago
-sanju- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

i remember reading this thread during kmh days...i was so happy @ that time😃

it was like i was meeting them...the pics are simply amazing...😳

2day wen i read it all over again...it was a completely different feeling...
something like "Sweet Pain"

i miss themmm😭

I'm familiar with that difference
How it made me all happy when I used to recollect that experience earlier.. Now it's hurtful💔
Miss them so much! 😒

-sanju- thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

speechless...omg...the pics...the conversation...sanju you are the luckiest girl in the world...to have met them both at that stage...haay...sigh!! I must have reread this at least 5 times in the last 10 minutes and don't even get me started on the pics...

Finally you got to comment! 👏😆
-sanju- thumbnail
Shilps.. I met him, I hugged him, I clicked pictures with him.. AGAIN!!!!! 😳❤️
Jal ab😎🤣
This time just Karan though😛
-sanju- thumbnail

Ja bataya😉