Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankritzkmh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!u girls r really lucky...i wish i can also meet them but it's not possible..i m far from india..😔😔😔 but really u must had great experience...lucky girls😳
..Hatz.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is kinda late, but your sooo luuuckkkyyy!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Thread reopened on TS request:)
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww ..Firstly i dunno why .. bt this made me 😭(Happy Tears)... truly heart-touching ...  such amazing memories ..hvnt read a more beautiful fan encounter than this  Karanika are surely one of the vry few stars who actually dont hv those 'starry tantrums' & are so humble & down to earth ppl... u guys brought me back to my mohabbat 'dreamland' .. i know the feeling of meeting ur favs is always vry spl.. its kinda lyk feeling on top of world .. & now i rlly hope my dream to come true also vry soon..i m waiting fr my turn...  fingers crossed❤️

Thanxx alot fr sharing the wonderful experience ..it means alot.. seriously i m down the memory lane of the entire KMH series .. remembering the bst phase wen the show was on air .. thanks a ton🤗🤗🤗
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I AM STILL JEALOUS!!! 😳
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Memories.. :') ❤️

Edited the 2 opening posts again with the pics that had disappeared! 😳

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww <3

@shilps..ditto!! Even i'm jealous!
-sanju- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetbarbie

Aww ..Firstly i dunno why .. bt this made me 😭(Happy Tears)... truly heart-touching ...  such amazing memories ..hvnt read a more beautiful fan encounter than this  Karanika are surely one of the vry few stars who actually dont hv those 'starry tantrums' & are so humble & down to earth ppl... u guys brought me back to my mohabbat 'dreamland' .. i know the feeling of meeting ur favs is always vry spl.. its kinda lyk feeling on top of world .. & now i rlly hope my dream to come true also vry soon..i m waiting fr my turn...  fingers crossed❤️

Thanxx alot fr sharing the wonderful experience ..it means alot.. seriously i m down the memory lane of the entire KMH series .. remembering the bst phase wen the show was on air .. thanks a ton🤗🤗🤗

Awww... 🤗

This is undoubtedly the best fan encounter.. Cuz Karanika are the best❤️ There can be no other alike! 😳

Sharing it was a pleasure! 😛 I understand the bittersweet emotion after reading this.. Its still fresh in my memory.. Every gesture, every word! Everytime I think of this day, I still feel the butterflies! But it also leaves me with a heavy heart to realise the difference between what they were and what they've become

While you're at imagining meeting them.. You might wanna post here😆
Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si.. Edited by -sanju- - 11 years ago
-sanju- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Dulcet

I AM STILL JEALOUS!!! 😳

🤣You should be!! 😳

And I might have another reason to make you guys jealous😉

Edited by -sanju- - 11 years ago