Meeting KaranIka..a dream come true!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
p.s. thanks a ton for the ML autograph and passing on our msgs via the beautiful scrapbookπŸ€—
Sanju!!! I am so jealous of u :(

I really wish KMH3 comes and I am in India then :P I will make sure I take u and u can meet them again πŸ˜†

I loved reading ur experience :) the teddy's are so cute and their pics with it πŸ˜† they are adorable :)

lmao u told them abt PC πŸ˜›
🀣🀣

and thank u so much for the ML autographs <3 hehe i love what kitoo wrote for the smileys πŸ˜›
OMG, you know when i saw the picture i was like WOWWW
And reading this has left me gobsmacked, seriously you guys are sooo lucky πŸ˜ƒ and i could tell how happy and the moon you were from the text, which made me even more happy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

That 'andar hai' reply ka jawab dena tha na - duhhh
 πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank You very very much for sharing with us, the experience and the pictures πŸ˜ƒ
OMG! I can read your post over and over again about your experience, Karan and Kritika are supersweet!!!

So lucky you got a chance to meet them and thanks so much for sharing the pics and your experience with the rest of us!
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
Congratulations Sanju...glad that you got this wonderful opportunity...dream come true naa 😊
awweee u guys are so damn lucky...this was so so adorable...the pics, the meeting with them...everything is just too cute...and Karanika are just too cute yaar...they look so lovely even while not shooting...thanks so much for sharing everything with us...the pics are amazing and so so happy for u guys...n i still cant believe that they are ending KMH 😭

i will miss them so much and their SBS/ SBB segments the most...😭
Thanq Guys...thnx a lot...πŸ˜›
Its a experience i'll treasure n cherish 4ever...
N its a pleasure sharing it wid all of u...😳
M glad if dis post was d reason 4 u'll 2 smile in dis tensed atmosphere...πŸ˜ƒ

ML vasiyo...enuf of ur Thanqs 4 d scrapbook...i had a lot of fun making it...was doing sumthing creative after ages...thats sumthing i like..😳

Pooja...he was laughing at d PC thing..😎

Aksh...i was representing ML...thodi besharmi toh banti hai...*hi5*

Shibzy...πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—...had u neva insisted...dis wasn't possible...love ya...

Anji...my super sweet baccha...my Angel...ur most welcum...love ya..πŸ€—

u r sooo luckyyy such an awesome experiance and thanx for sharing it with us
awww wooowww!!!!!!!!!!! u met karnika ... and thanxxx 4 sharing...i luv u...
dey r so sweet unlike other actors