Posted: 12 years ago
hey ya my sweet friends...,
hail to u guyz..
i m just so elated that u all accepted me as a friend and then as a writer. i m so happy that i mt u all guyz.. and as well  that i came across this wonderful site I-F!!
guyz.. i am very sadly informing u that i'll b not be able to join u guyz anymore.
as the major fact i m leaving not only GF permanent-ally but also I-F.
NO there is no such reason for my abrupt leaving. no body ill-treated me.. but i was really treated in a very friendly manner by all.
it was really a very wonderful experience for me to meet u all guyz.. not only from India but also across the world.
the main reason for my leaving is some personal issues which have come up.
IDK iff i wil ever be able to connct with u all..
guyz as for my readers...
i'll continue writing.. but i'll not update... that thing wil b at the mercy of my sis. who iff wil type for me only then it wil b updated...
i cannot say much..
but i m very happy that we met, chatted, got along wel.. and became sucha a good friends that today on leaving u all i m feeling teary eyed..

guyz love u all.. and wil definitely miss ya..
iff u wanna remain in my contact pls join me at my FB page.. but i cant say if i'll visit that.. coz i seldom come there...
ok guyz.. bye...
luv ya all n tcrπŸ€—πŸ€—

ur priya
Edited by MaanEET_FAN - 12 years ago
What happened huney?

I hope every thing's right. Take care of yourself.  Always keep your face smiling. We all love you so much.

No matter what ever be the situation it will get well. No saying final adieu and all. Once a member here always a member. May be a short absence.

priya..i never even got to know you that well. πŸ˜’ but it was always fun chatting with you on ViViSi AT...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I hope one day you will come back..even i had left I-F for some time due to personal reasons but i came back..so i know same thing has to happen with you. πŸ˜ƒ may god bless you! πŸ€— looove you..and if possible, try not to leave I-F...πŸ˜† πŸ˜­ πŸ˜Š
vl miss u dear b back super soon
i hpe 2 hear 4rm u after sum tme
take care
hope everything is ok there..we cannot compel u for any reason but still we would love if u stay here😊
hope you come back for sure...
all the very best for your life
OO

Nooo
Nooo
Nooo
Nooo
NOOO
NOOO
NOOO
:(

i will miss you so much... how could you
i am crying.. oh i will miss everything about you...
can't you just come online once a week.. or month... but pls don't disspear completly.
will add you on FB
:(
xxx
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
Hey what happened priya? Hope everything is all right. U told becoz of personal issues. Everything will be all right honey. Just take care of Urself.  
what happened is everything alright dear

i dont know u and i think we never chatted
but r a member of IF it means a bigg joint family

so u r a member of our joint familyy
😳
i hope u will come backkk soonπŸ˜ƒ

have loads of loads of maneet dreamsπŸ€—πŸ˜­
Aww hope everything is ok!

Good luck with everything πŸ€—