Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Where is the wind coming from?

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Where is the random gust of wind coming from? 😆 even inside the building it makes its way in.
Edited by PandorasBox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL welcome to television. Here the heroine has to look "chakachak" at all times! And the hero must look macho all the time. But at least they're not making Shakti into a seedhi-saadhi type wearing Anarkalis everyday...And no crazy DHAN-DHAN-DHAN with the crazier make-up and zoom-in effects. And hopefully, the dance choreography gets better too because they aren'y utilizing them to the fullest extent yet! I love Shakti's clothes...they seem like things I could normally wear too! Coming back to the wind...I guess we will never unveil the mystery behind the wind...
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
actually D3 is produced by the same production house of DMG and I think wind is something special for them...they have a copyright on it whenever the  heroine is around the hero can undrstand only when the wind is blowing...so its funny but makes the scene ultra romantic
sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃 very nice post. answer is simple.
fan

..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana.shanak

actually D3 is produced by the same production house of DMG and I think wind is something special for them...they have a copyright on it whenever the  heroine is around the hero can undrstand only when the wind is blowing...so its funny but makes the scene ultra romantic

agree wid u !
it does give it a romantic feeling !!