Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Maryada is lossing its naturality (Page 2)

lld89 Groupbie
lld89
lld89

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
you guys need to remember this is only a half-hour show, and they cannot show us the lives of EVERYONE in that half hour (well reality 20 hours because of commercials). it's better if they focus on one story for a few days then move on, because otherwise we will be left with choppy bits of everyone's story for the 20 minutes of screen time they get...

i have no complaints against the storyline, I really really enjoyed the focus on Gaurav-Vidya this past week!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshincharu_1023divyakshettyPirated_FunShee_xaancherrypansy..Naina..

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I think they are doing just fine. they also spent alot of time on aditya and priya since the beginning and then uttara and rishab. so now it is turn to develop the story of gaurav and vidya. They cant just focus on one tract forever they need to develop other ones and they are doing it. As much as i like aditya and priya i am glad they are not showing them so much because this is not a love story show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshincherrypansyPirated_Fun

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I think CVs are doing a great job by giving imp to each track, i love AdiYA track the most, but i also enjoy other tracks too. gaurav vidya's track is also very interesting and i'm looking forward for it. its good that gaurav vidya's track is moving forward, it was long pending. 

Edited by divyakeerhi - 09 May 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lld89Shee_xaan

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
We like Gaurav-Vidya too. This month AdiYa will be busy with their Wedding. Wink

divyakshettylaap

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Thanx guys...I don't want to hurt anybody but to express my feelings about the show...sorry if I've overreacted...

divyakshettyPirated_Fun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index