India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Maryada is lossing its naturality

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
By promoting bakwass tracks in the story Maryada is crossing its Maryada and lossing its main stream of the storyAngryThe main track of SSP, Priya, Uttara and Devyani is going backward and only Gourav and his problems come out...I support Vidya for her love for Gourav..But dude this is not Dostana part 2...I just hate Gourav-Arti track and now I think another male partner of Gourav will come in this show...I don't care if Gourav is gay or homosexual and if he is homo then what is the problem?Confused He can make relation with Vidya...so the story dosen't depend on it...but the story writers r making it main thing and AdiYa's luv story is going borring to very borringAngry...Now the serial is like a stuff and whenever I watch the soap I can't tollerate it more than five minutes...No AdiYa track only Gourav and Vidya!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry Though I know it is not a AdiYa love story but I think it is one of the main ingredient of the show...So why r they not in the show since 5/6 days???Ab toh mujhe lag raha hai ki har din jab gourav ki entry hogi then background me "Maa da ladla bigar gaya" song bajne wala haiLOL...I want to request them are kuch AdiYa scenes bhi dekhao yaar...I watch the soap only for them..if they will not come daily then why will I watch it...?????Cry
What do u think about it guys???Shocked

Edited by coolsabs - 09 May 2011 at 4:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanrsroopali

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsabs

By promoting bakwass tracks in the story Maryada is crossing its Maryada and lossing its main stream of the storyAngry...We don't care if Gourav is gay or homosexual and if he is homo then what is the problem?Confused He can make relation with Vidya...so the story dosen't depend on it...but the story writers r making it main thing and AdiYa's luv story is going borring to very borringAngry...Now the serial is like a stuff and whenever I watch the soap I can't tollerate it more than five minutes...No AdiYa track only Gourav and Vidya!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry Ab toh mujhe lag raha hai ki har din jab gourav ki entry hogi then background me "Maa da ladla bigar gaya" song bajne wala haiLOL...I want to request them are kuch AdiYa scenes bhi dekhao yaar...I watch the soap only for them..if they will not come daily then why will I watch it...?????Cry
What do u think about it guys???Shocked

Hello dear can not agree with you , They never promised that "Maryada ..." will be Adiya's love story . Nor they are showing any love story here like some silly shows in STAR ONE... This show is based on woman issues .

Why some people don't understand everyone should have the right to be the way they want it , Just making fun of someone  because he /she is homosexual is insane..Just plain hypocrisy

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 09 May 2011 at 1:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutefattylld89cherrypansyleavesandwaves-Gaganjot-

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Hey I am not making fun on gourav but only want to give a reminder that the main track of SSP, Priya, Uttara and Devyani is going backward and Gourav and his problems come out...I know that the show is based on 4 women's life...But they r showing only Vidya's husbands life buddy, I fully support Vidya for her love for Gourav, but I don't support Gourav's track and his girlfriend Arti...And now I think Gourav ka or ek partner aane wala hai...so "Ma da ladla bigar gaya" is still going on(who doesn't know that Gourav is a ma da ladla)...it cannot be changed by anyone...I luv the show so I am trying to pick out its faults...don't take it personally...And at last Star One's shows r not silly...Don't forget the number one show is Geet which is belong to Star One...Sorry if I've hurted anyone...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopali

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Sabs jaan, i have posted my advice to you at the thread you opened in geet forum.. Kindly pls i beg you and the gal who posted the reply, both of you edit your comments and the title.. If mods were to see this, you both might get warned or even banned.. Nw i don wish for that to happen.. Thanks..
Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Hey I am not making fun on gourav but only want to give a reminder that the main track of SSP, Priya, Uttara and Devyani is going backward

how is it going "backward", you mean to say they is no story development? and Gourav and his problems come out... nope, first it was Priya's past then came Devyani's reality of her "perfect family" along with Uttara's domestic abuse.I know that the show is based on 4 women's life...But they r showing only Vidya's husbands life buddy, it's only now that the story is focused on Gaurav otherwise since Maryada started main emphasizes was given to Priya's past. Gaurav was hardly given screen time. I fully support Vidya for her love for Gourav, but I don't support Gourav's track and his girlfriend Arti... i do not support the whole gay thing but unfortunately it's a fact! What is Aarti's role in all of this yet to be known And now I think Gourav ka or ek partner aane wala hai...so "Ma da ladla bigar gaya" is still going on(who doesn't know that Gourav is a ma da ladla)...it cannot be changed by anyone...I luv the show so I am trying to pick out its faults...don't take it personally...And at last Star One's shows r not silly...Don't forget the number one show is Geet which is belong to Star One...Sorry if I've hurted anyone...i really don't want to bring in Geet but the story is definitely gone from good to bad. I loved the initial episodes of Geet when she was is Hoshiyapur  but ever since Maneet fan base grew the makers forgot the initial purpose of the story. Single mother who was deceived by her in laws & so called husband for money -> her fight for justice and equal rights for her child.

As for AdiYa there is nothing much to be shown right now. Priya called a truce with SSP for the time being (i hopeOuch)

just my 2 centsSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshincherrypansyPirated_Fun..Naina..

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@ sabah: Can't completely agree with you sweetie...The show is losing its originality in the sense that it's getting a little soapy...if you know what I mean...like the cheesy hubby-wifey moments... I need more maturity now...c'mon!
And the G-V track is definitely worth it...It's an issue that we turn our backs to...so it should be taken further. And story-wise I want Uttara and SSP to get closer...don't pelt me for this...but that's logical...and Devyani should wake up to it and oppose SSP finally!!

@Kai : I agree with youThumbs Up It's definitely a temporary truce between Baddie and Priya. Can't wait for it to be broken!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyPirated_Fun..Naina..Kai.

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Hey I am not making fun on gourav but only want to give a reminder that the main track of SSP, Priya, Uttara and Devyani is going backward and Gourav and his problems come out...I know that the show is based on 4 women's life...But they r showing only Vidya's husbands life buddy, I fully support Vidya for her love for Gourav, but I don't support Gourav's track and his girlfriend Arti...And now I think Gourav ka or ek partner aane wala hai...so "Ma da ladla bigar gaya" is still going on(who doesn't know that Gourav is a ma da ladla)...it cannot be changed by anyone...I luv the show so I am trying to pick out its faults...don't take it personally...And at last Star One's shows r not silly...Don't forget the number one show is Geet which is belong to Star One...Sorry if I've hurted anyone...

It's okay ..dear Actually they are doing completely justice to the show... Hey About Geet i can say is they have very attractive lead pair with excellent reel chemistry ... They  look superb together ..But the show is nothing in front of Maryada . Geet has no content ... Anyways we don't need to bring another show in this forum ..It is Maryada forum after all . ...

cherrypansyKai.

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
SABS I agree to u. .I watch the Maryaada only for Adiya. But I like others too. Smile

I like the cheesy hubby-wifey moments... I need more maturity now.

G-V track is definitely worth it...It's an issue that we turn our backs to...so it should be taken further.

Story-wise I want Uttara and SSP to get closer.

Devyani should wake up to it and oppose SSP finally!!

Totally I agree to Charu To all this lines.

charu_1023divyakshetty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index