Posted: 12 years ago
🥱

😡

Ekta Kapoor is leaving no stone unturned to promote her movie. She is very excited about it and is doing evertything that is possible to make a people excited for the movie.News is that recently Ekta Kapoor said in media that my name is Ekta MMS Kapoor.

Source ::   http://www.bollywoodchaska.com/news/Ekta-MMS_6090.html

🥱
For a second I thought she made her own MMS 
Originally posted by Kabeer.

For a second I thought she made her own MMS 

i m still hoping 2 see it... ðŸ¤£
This is the movie that's made on my skool's sms case eh? Whats the name? Ragini MMS? LOL. Just today I also got to know that Dev D is also based on the same MMS of my skool. LOL.
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

This is the movie that's made on my skool's sms case eh? Whats the name? Ragini MMS? LOL. Just today I also got to know that Dev D is also based on the same MMS of my skool. LOL.

ohh really? what was it all abt? :)

the DPS scandal kya? tat was shocking😲
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

anku tu kaise school mein pardhti hai :S haha ..what was dev d alla bout..isnt that about devdas?
@Jaanu: shuttt up 🤣 I studied in one of India's best school theeke na... Ab padai mast hai toh uhh, harkatein(?) bhi mast hongi na? 🤣🤣 :P Infact, ek aur aisa incident on which there can be an even better movie.. LOL. Ofcourse, the teacher was kind so the guy n girl got away! :P
About Dev D, just today my friend told me it was on that MMS case of my skool. The maker even took permission from the girl involved in the MMS. Varna I had nooo idea Dev D was based on that MMS scandal from our school :S That girl had no shame though.. even when she was leaving school.. :X

@Kawal: Heyy Kawal :D How are youu?What was the scandal about?  LOL! Just google, DPS R.K Puram... it wont be apt to write it here... since we hve teens around too...

@Pria: yeah hun. This movie is on that scandal.. What I am trying to understand is what Ekta is making out of a 5 min thing in a 2 n a half hr movie? =//
Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
@Anku she is Ekta😆, if she can drag her serials for years...5 min ka scandal kya cheez hai😉😆😆😆
My school is so boring compared to yours Anku😆