good news good news fro fans of kmh.plz comments - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
KMH3 is indeed a good news. But i still feel it is like showing the crying child the moon. If there is a season 3 please not in imagine air it in some other channel. Imagine attitude is rude. How can they say that they don't care. They forgot the basic rule.

in marketing we say customer is god. In the context viewer is the GOD(including fans).
You (imagine) litterley  made us beg for our saving our favorite show.
if Kmhns can go this exrend to save the show just think if stopped watching Imagine what will happen? 

if the ever charismatic sharuk kahn failed to gain high TRPS for his pavchvi pass do believe RATAN will do a better job. Nope

So one thing i want to tell u NDTV IMAGINE
You can decide the faith of our  KMH. But we the viewer decide faith u r channel.
If you don't care we will also say we also don't care to watch ur channel also. What if viewers decide not Watch u r much hyped RKR at all. Think about it

PS : I am sorry if my language rude
kmh3 toh ayega,,par pehle in logo ko akal deni hai imagine walo ko,,and kmh3 imagine pe nahia ayega
Still attend the protest guys! I don't trust these people, they've told enough lies already. So let's try our best to save KMH 2 first!
I hope you are right, and that seaosn 3 is coming. If it is, than im the happiest person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it will be kmh3??????? really???๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i can't believe๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
it will be amazing๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
are u sure guys???
o god i'm getting mad๐Ÿ˜†
after bad news of ending kmh this can be  the best news 4 kmhians๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by sahar92 - 12 years ago
kmh is d first serial tht has season 2..n thts bcoz of being so popular n now season3???!!!!๐Ÿ˜•
really balaji said tht kmh3 will come??!!??!
about saving kmh2 i'm  disapointed bcoz now v r sure tht it's really ending...but v should have a very happy ending!!
but i hope tht kmh3 will come n make us sooo happy...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by sanaz95 - 12 years ago
May  be  they r  jst lieing or giving  false  hope  as  becos  they  r  worried of  KMH2  fan  following so  they  r  trying to  supress  the  fans  By  saying  such things...
theres no way we can save KMH2 now and its time that we wait for KMH3! Are you sure they said this? Because this has really made my day! Im really excited and positive now! 
^ Don't lose hope! We can save KMH. It has happened before, where fans protested SO much that they saved shows (but I'm talking English ones here). It WAS because of our POWERFUL fanbase that we got a season 2. The base has grown tenfold by then. We are ten times stronger than we are.
Originally posted by myviewprem

I think the fact that all IF members and others who read news but do not log on net and tell their thoughts want to say

"Its not about KMH2 ending and KMH3 starting. Why are you leaving viewers to guess what happens to so many mystries in KMH2

A few listed below

Who is Arjun real dad? Why he left Arjun mom?
Why RPS always risk Arjun life although he acts as if he loves him?
Why was Arjun mom shot by KSA? Knwing or unknowing he has no right to kill someone innocent
What does Sudhir and Amrit know about Arjun mom?
What is Amrit and RPS secret and relationship status?
Will Arjun be able to lead a normal life will society allow him?
What punishment Ahluwaliah family will get for making Arjun orphan and misbehaving and physically abusing him all this time?
etc

Why you are abruptly stopping show without answering all these question? Please continue show for another month or so and answer all these questions then you can end KMH2.

Its not about KMH3 starting its about not leaving 1000 unaswered question in viewers mind

Regarding TRP all i can say people still talk of serials like Buniyaad, Tamas etc and even will buy their CDs if released although they had come in 1980s, 1990s do anyone want to buy casette of Kyunki, Kahani etc so called TRP No 1 shows? When you go to music shop you can still see CDs of Mahabharat, Ramayan which had come in 80s why not Kyunki and Kahanii?  After 5-10 years people will still remember KMH and Arjun Arohi and talk about that serial but not so called TRPs No 1 serials.

Many classic movies did not have a great run at box office but people remember them 50-60 years after release not box office superhit movies. Thats why those movies are called classic. Same goes for serials

Very true. If the cv's end the show without answering these questions obviously there will be no point of starting season 3 as they will do the same thing for that also.
And also thanx for Milenge_milenge for all the efforts she's putting to make the show survive.
hope that they'll have season 3 but in a better channel.