Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

good news good news fro fans of kmh.plz comments

Milenge_Milenge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
friends i had call imagine tv...
they said if the show have to end then it will end.
and i had also discusses abut the fan following..
they said that's great.but we have to end kitni mohabbat hai.
if u want to watch our channel then watch otherwise we don't care...
said by channel...

after that i called balaji telefilms...
they talk to me very nicely...
they said that plz try to understand that kitni mohabbat hai - season 2 is ending.
we have only 6th months contract...and channel said that they don't want to extend the show.balaji also said that season 1 also they end fro this reason and now its time fro season 2

per friends kehte hai na har bur news ke baad ek good news aate hai.
balaji also said kitni mohabbat hai will never end.only season 2 is ending.
channel and balaji telifilms had decided that kitni mohabbat hai - season 3 will be coming soon.
so that why kitni mohabbat hai - season 2 have to end.
i don't wnat kitni mohabbat hai - season 2 to end but...
now we can't do nay thing.
now season 3 of kitni mohabbat hai is coming.

or guys now i don't know wht to do aap sab batao ke Tuesday ko hum imagine office jaye ya nahi.
or media ko i had call but they r not picking up the call.
radio wale bhi phone nahi utha rahe hai..

ab aap log batao kya kar na hai..

season 2 ko end kar ke season 3 ka wait kare ya. kush or aap bolo.

they told that season 3 is coming.

if u all want season 3 then like this .so that we can show the fan power

https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Want-Kitani-Mohabbat-Hai-Season-3/212769518747431
We Want Kitani Mohabbat Hai - Season 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dunno yaar...

But i think ki season 3 ki to baad ki baat hai, lets first try our level-best to save kmh2...
Its because its going fabulouus..nd there r many things in d story-line to consider...

And we dont want an abrupt ending, do we?? We want an ending that is to be remembered as one of the beautiful endings...

DONT lose hope guys... We can atleast try to save kmh.. Afterall we kmhians can do anything 4 kmh!!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the fact that all IF members and others who read news but do not log on net and tell their thoughts want to say

"Its not about KMH2 ending and KMH3 starting. Why are you leaving viewers to guess what happens to so many mystries in KMH2

A few listed below

Who is Arjun real dad? Why he left Arjun mom?
Why RPS always risk Arjun life although he acts as if he loves him?
Why was Arjun mom shot by KSA? Knwing or unknowing he has no right to kill someone innocent
What does Sudhir and Amrit know about Arjun mom?
What is Amrit and RPS secret and relationship status?
Will Arjun be able to lead a normal life will society allow him?
What punishment Ahluwaliah family will get for making Arjun orphan and misbehaving and physically abusing him all this time?
etc

Why you are abruptly stopping show without answering all these question? Please continue show for another month or so and answer all these questions then you can end KMH2.

Its not about KMH3 starting its about not leaving 1000 unaswered question in viewers mind

Regarding TRP all i can say people still talk of serials like Buniyaad, Tamas etc and even will buy their CDs if released although they had come in 1980s, 1990s do anyone want to buy casette of Kyunki, Kahani etc so called TRP No 1 shows? When you go to music shop you can still see CDs of Mahabharat, Ramayan which had come in 80s why not Kyunki and Kahanii?  After 5-10 years people will still remember KMH and Arjun Arohi and talk about that serial but not so called TRPs No 1 serials.

Many classic movies did not have a great run at box office but people remember them 50-60 years after release not box office superhit movies. Thats why those movies are called classic. Same goes for serials
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@prem..
My pt completely...

They shud first answer these questions n den end kmh!
Ava97 thumbnail
thts gr8 news ...bt r sure kmh will cum back !!!!!!!i hate imagine there is no good serial 2 now watch on imagine !!!!!!!!soo i m goin 2 jus ban imagine how can they talk soo rudely !!!!i like balaji n hope they cum back wid kitani mohabbat hai season 3  wid awesum n hilarous luv story !!!!!!!!more bold more romanticc!!!!!!!!n more classy ...๐Ÿ˜Šn i also hope tht kitani ends wid aruhi havin kids tht would be sooo cute !!!!!!
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya thats good kmh3 but we want karan and kritika only as the lead not anyone else warn them before
shibz thumbnail
thats no good news now!
whether KK n KK want to do KMH3 is left to them... n personally i have had enough of this channel & dun want a season 3 just to get it abruptly ended again!! its not about KMH only..its about the story & KMH2 deserves to stay for longer since it is soo interesting & a lot of things happening in the show..we are looking forward to soo many things the show has to offer n they cant end it all in a matter of few days!! they will be either goin to rush, leave it mkessy or just ignore the suspense, questions dey have created already!!
jerry27 thumbnail
hey milenge_milenge dats a gr8 news๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ v had aftr so many days..aftr hearin all negetives๐Ÿ˜ญ from evry side..v want karan, kritz n kmh(1,2,3,4,5...) on air becoz v cant thnk to live widout them...โค๏ธ
bt i too feel dat kmh2 shud hav a meaningful end n shud solve ol unsolved mysteries n questions raised by d storyline abt vch fans n viewers hav a ryt to knw abt๐Ÿ˜• so lets frst try n save our kmh2 till v get a gud n beautiful end to it..๐Ÿ˜Š
n ya if dese unimaginative ppl๐Ÿคฌ r nt ready to extnd its contract for jst few months let dem not coz dis channel is really nt worth for show lyk "KMH"..๐Ÿ˜ก
i believe dats a gr8est news any shows fans cud ever get aftr seein two bak-to-bak seasons n evn waitin for 3rd one to cum befor 2nd one goin off-air...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ   bt dis is my req. to u plz hav a talk vd balaji again n plz ask dem nevr evr agin to telecast kmh on imagine๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ..instead choose any star channel (star one iz d bst youth channl)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..dat wud b d best..plzzz
Milenge_Milenge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are abhi time tho they will give a poper end.and imagine had not said of season 3.balaji head told that.n we don't know that it comes on other channel
-Nadii- thumbnail
what about asking them to change KMH2 to a different channel, if not nDTV?? maybe any other channel want that show and wont end it.