NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Got this idea of an OS wen i was thinking wat i would do wen me and my shweetu friend tayyaba (taabi) will go in different colleges.. may she always reamain with me.. love you taabi..

(❤️ May Friends Never Part And Remain Together Forever ❤️)

It had been three years since they had last met.. in these three years they would either be texting or talking on phone the whole day.. they were best buddies since childhood and being in separate colleges of different fields they were still in touch and best buddies..

Her budd's birth day was coming and she wanted it to be a surprise.. her mere presence would become a surprise *she chuckles*.. she wanted to surprise her budd on that special dayand she had lots to pan about it and the first thing to do was to call aunty Khurana and tell her about the surprise she was planning but to her utter disappointment her phone was engaged. she tried many times she wont get to her and coming to a conclusion that aunty migh've changed her number.. she tried to get to their landline that to was dead.. then a thought clicked to her. she connected her net and searched for Maan S. Khurana on facebook.. considering FB as a junk she was now complimenting it.. she typed the message

To:   Maan S. Khurana
Sub: B'day
                  i'm Geet, taabi's best friend,, her birth day's coming this month and we havenet met for the last three years due to our colleges.. i was planning on coming in a few days for her b'day.. and i wante dsome hep for the arrangements.. if you could help me i'll be thankfull
Geet

and pressed the send button

Geet and taabi aka tayyaba were best of budds and no one could ever separate them.. even their teachers knew how strong their friendship was.. no one dared talk bad about the other infront of anyone of the friends cuz they knew they wud get beaten up by the shernis..

Maan Singh Khurana opened his facbook account after a long time and was disappointed to see only one notification, zero friend requests..

dont these friends of mine EVER use fb.. Pshhh..!! maana ki may aik business man hu.. kabi kabi thora serious type bhi ho jata hu but it doesnt mean k may FB use nahi krta.. urgh..!!

but was excited to see two messages one from pari
WATTT..!! oh i hate this girl.. always ogling at me..  message ignored *maan smirks*

and second one from GEET HANDA
why wud she be sending a message to me..!!? he opened and read the message

Re: i'll be glad to help but taabi isn't home these days.. she has college

and send

Geet kept online if maan would've sent a message.. she got excited wen she recieved his message.. after reading she replied

Re: Oh God..!! we wud never have holidays together.. 
       Just bring her home making some excuse wrna meray anay ka kya faida..!!?? and dont tell her about me coming home or about the surprise b'day..

sent

It wasnt even five minutes when maan recieved geet's reply.. maan sent her a reply wid his mobile number if she would need it for contacting for the arrangements..
and then he recieved a text message

student ki notebook l last page pe kya milay ga..??

1.. love ki % check krnay wali game
2.. pen ko chlanay k leay nikali gai ink
3.. silent class may baat krnay k leay likhi gai baatay
4.. exams k leay imp. points
5.. zero kaata (cross vs zero) ki game
6.. dost k likhay huay crush k naam ko pen se itna ghisna k koi usay parh na skay
7.. apna sign wid diffrenet types

maan laughed after reading the text.. she still forwards such messages.. and thats wat he loved about geet..

maan recieved another text:  oh and i fogot to mention in the last text that i'm geet.. 😃

will post second and final part today or tomorrow..
do comment

love
Noor

Edited by NoorFatima - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice OS 
loved it
cont sooon
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey nice update yaar...lovd it ...continue soon 
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 NOOR..
Do continue dear..😉
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting. . . . Ofcourse he know dat she is geet y dat last text 4r. . . .
NoorFatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_N

nice OS 

loved it
cont sooon

thanku 😛 will try and update soon
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
lovely OS wow i love it...
NoorFatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrk_1

hey nice update yaar...lovd it ...continue soon 

thanx durga 😛 
NoorFatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

NOOR..

Do continue dear..😉

thanx bobzy.. 😃😳
NoorFatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Interesting. . . . Ofcourse he know dat she is geet y dat last text 4r. . . .

thanx 😊
geet sent the last text to make sure that maan saves her number and not thinking it from some unknown person..