Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

how will abha find karan???

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OK guys that psychic lady came and told abha not to lose hope and faith and she is sure that they will reunite but she didnt tell abha that she saw karan with a lady in the taxi which is the doctor.. she said she doesn't know where karan is how stupid is that you came all the way to swarn abharan to tell abha this little info wow.. it would have helped if she told abha who karan was with.. i am wondering how will abha find karan??? also that lady said that abha has to suffer before she reunites with her lover... she is talking things like shelly trying to harm abha's baby... how could that witch shelly try to kill abha's baby... shelly will do anything to harm abha but i hope that ranchod stops her dead in her tracks... what do you think?? comments plz..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah they keep adding these characters who dont really do much, but add to the confusion. quite dumb that she sees the doc rushing of with  karan,  says i must go over and tell abha , shows up and gives her plant, Oh Super

all this kind of moments are getting quite foolish now🤪
sohan12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If abha and the family have even an iota of common sense, they should publish karan's photo in the news papers of ujain and Bombay.

On shelly and her tricks, one wonders what type of the family it is. There is commotion in the house, pritibha slaps shelly and no one is wiser. Pratibha did not talk to juggu and vimal. To me it is a surprise.

abha's parents are another doles. they should try their best to keep her morale and she should confide in them her wedding arrangement with ranchod.