New Promo - Nafrat! Abad ya Barbaad! - Vid - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

Finally I watched the promo and truly picturisation of the promo is amazing...  yeah agree 😊

What to say about Sarjaa... He looked hot and dashing in that sherwani... 😍

Hot and dashing??? 😕 i felt scary is more the word 😆  

But the promo is giving clue about upcmng track and not for any specific day...

@Sujju: am missing Faiza apu currently, she could come up with so many hilarious comments about the marriage and revenge 😕
Sumi, scary???? 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Chalega, mujhe scary Sarjaa bhi chalega 😳😳😳😳😳
sarja is going to marry niru ...'how niru falls in love with sarja whom he hate so much' this is an exciting track to watch...

So much bashing on the video by a couple of people. 😕if niru can sleep with a boy before marriage ...why cant she marry someone while her boyfriend died? achanak se 21st century girls phir se 18th century pohanchgayi 😲 🤣
Edited by premheerfan42 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by premheerfan42

sarja is going to marry niru ...'how niru falls in love with sarja whom he hate so much' this is an exciting track to watch...

So much bashing on the video by a couple of people. 😕if niru can sleep with a boy before marriage ...why cant she marry someone while her boyfriend died? achanak se 21st century girls phir se 18th century pohanchgayi 😲 🤣

tch tch half knowledge is a dangerous thing 😲

read the comments again! read why a couple of ppl are bashing 😕

shaadi se darr nahi lagta sahib ,shaadi ke baad hee jo true love ho sakta hai usse darr lagta hai

anywayyy YT discussion agar YT mein hee rahe toh forum ki shaati ke liye zyaada acha hoga😊
Edited by Sshikhaa - 12 years ago
if you people have full knowledge then you can say it all in a single post what is the need to post the same comments again n again.you cant bash the show as your fav actor is out . this is the only reason u people are bashing the show.

i am not liking the  story  thing is just a lame excuse to bash the show

topic is made to discuss on the promo, y dont v stick to the topic? y bring the YT discussion here?

Haha Dez doesnt this remind you of somethin?
Jab kuch hota nahi hai reply karne ko toh we get lame replies in response!

Nevermind, YT has certain characters . And only few words can be posted at a time as a comment. Maybe you didnt know this. Thank me for Enlightenin!

And For the last time I've, or WE have no prob with the story, we knew this would happen. But certain comments just argh me, or US? Hope you get wat i mean?

Am out of here. Any discussion on YT please reply on YT only :D
yes Niru will have to fall for him. The bad guy always makes way for the good guy. We all know Sarj really loves Niru ..so it will be the triumph of true love.I simply love Kapil Nirmal and also Bhavana.Both are very sweet people in real life also.
Originally posted by usmrasul

@Sujju: am missing Faiza apu currently, she could come up with so many hilarious comments about the marriage and revenge 😕
yes Usma... even am missing her a lot...😭 i thought she said she'll back from monday to chat with us... i hope she comes today...😊