Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

Ek kaam kar bade pyaar se bol de, Kapil ka interview de do... Tere liye kaafi obedient hain wo so far... πŸ˜‰

hehehe chalo pyaar se bolti hu😳... please give us a Kapil interview now...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
mausam020 thumbnail
well nice promo but chandu ke janne baad hi nirru chandu ji se chandu pe aagayi hehehehe
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

i have missed so many episodes after chandu death scene.. need to catchup on utube .

Can anyone tell me ..did this show take few months leap ???? because 10 days ago chandu died, after that they showed neeeru pregnant??? pregnancy news atleast 4-6 weeks main pata chalti hai..so how come neeru is pregnant in one week..😲 ...

Secondly albela shot Chandu ..why neeru blaming sarja😲

if neeru want to take revenge than she shud marry albela πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  not sarja

I m very confused ..can anyone clarify who is following this show  ...

hehehe Priyanka... in last friday episode they showed months/days going... and they showed different scenarios at different places... and in the end they showed Sarja-Niru getting to know that she's pregnant...

Yes she is holding Sarja responsible because Chandu got shot while saving Sarja... 
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
promo dekh kar to mein taski kha gaya...real marriage ho raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: darshana23

kaash kaash zakia main drool par pati...
Kaash office main YT access hota...
Kaash log stupid discussions 5.30 ko arrange na karate...

I have to wait for more 3 hours to watch promo and drool over 😭

awww dats why u havnt seen yetπŸ€—chalo ek kaam karo wen u r dne yaha dourti aana n den i will step aside well try 2 πŸ˜†n u can watch over n over again mat rauπŸ˜›
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally...it happened .this is what i was waiting for πŸ˜β€οΈ me happyyy...looking forward for sarja-niru's love story πŸ˜³β€οΈ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

promo dekh kar to mein taski kha gaya...real marriage ho raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!

i said the same dear... that just like i got a shock Usma will also get one as we both expected marriage without rituals...😳
darshana23 thumbnail
Finally I watched the promo and truly picturisation of the promo is amazing...

What to say about Sarjaa... He looked hot and dashing in that sherwani... 😍😍😍😍😍

But the promo is giving clue about upcmng track and not for any specific day...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

i said the same dear... that just like i got a shock Usma will also get one as we both expected marriage without rituals...😳

yeah...and i wasnt even expecting a marriage...something in the line of putting an act but this!😲  i am startled really

and this hate game is like "so you think you can hate me? why dont you marry me, make my life a hell and thus prove how much you hate me"...surprising you know, looking forward for this πŸ˜† 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

yeah...and i wasnt even expecting a marriage...something in the line of putting an act but this!😲  i am startled really

and this hate game is like "so you think you can hate me? why dont you marry me, make my life a hell and thus prove how much you hate me"...surprising you know, looking forward for this πŸ˜† 

you know what it reminds me of Faizu's prediction when she said something like Niru would marry Sarja to take revenge... but she said in a little different way or should i say in a humorous way...