Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Abi, plz plz plz provide details in written too?? 😭

Let Sujju come, I will surely kill her, everyone knows the reason... 😑
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu -  I really loved Sarja in this promo and Kaps looked his handsome self too.  I like the attitude that Sarja is carrying at the moment.  I have a feeling that Sarja will do what he believes is right and good for others and in the long run Niru will fall for this Sarja and realise that her true love has always been Sarja and not Chandu...
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I expected this to happen.. I cant wait to listen to the audio bit..will do that in my lunch time..Agree juna di sarja looks handsome.. i wonder what he is saying.. looks like he too is not very happy about it.. and niru why is she so quiet??? kyan woh mann mein revenge ke plans bana rahi hai???

darshana23 thumbnail
areey plz tell me what he says and all that?? I am dying to see promo... But I have to wait long to watch it... 😭
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx 4 sharing dear me too like darsh i want 2 know what they r saying pls written update😳 tanx inadvance!
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
darshu & bfunofbb123 here is the promo 

sarja and niru is on mandap.Niru says ' aapke maut ka badla chun chun ke lenge '  and sarja says"i dont care about mai baba and u [God] what i wish ... will happen from today' holding mangalsutra in his hand . they are getting married to take revenge against  each other ...

voice over says ' what will a relationship like this will turn into ? abad ya barbaad?'
Edited by smiley121 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
smiley thanks for promo details ...πŸ€—

Do I need to say this... I LOVE This man!!!!!!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️ 😍😍😍😍 😳😳😳😳😳😳

His I dont care attitude drives me crazy... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I am getting mad to watch promo after Juna di said, he is looking handsome ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley121

darshu & bfunofbb123 here is the promo 

sarja and niru is on mandap.Niru says ' aapke maut ka badla chun chun ke lenge '  and sarja says"i dont care about mai baba and u [chandu] what i wish ... will happen from today' holding mangalsutra in his hand . they are getting married to take revenge against  each other ...

voice over says ' what will a relationship like this will turn into ? abad ya barbaad?'

Thanks smiley😊 You are a life saver.. Ab ayega maza.. Sarja v/s niru... The bad bad sarja is back and i like what i have put in bold.. All that attitiude and stuff.. I hope this new twist helps the show and it lasts longer..
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Bhavna looks sooo beautiful.
I love the marathi marriage setting.
She looks gorgeous.