Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

@ anu
Yes so true...women equality doesn't exist as much as people think it does. Women have come a long way..but the discrimination still exsists. Bollywood and some other industries are full of it. πŸ₯±

@bb
I think Sridevi was the last heorine to actually command a price equivalent to that of her male counterparts and actually get it. πŸ‘πŸΌ I wanna see more of that happening! 

Bollywood's bias against their women is so annoying. But part of it also comes from the audience.

SriDevi se yaad aaya... LAADLA... "Understand... u Better Understand" ... wat a movie... πŸ˜‰
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

@anu

I know what you mean..but it all depends on the script πŸ˜†

@bb
I don't remember that movie...but Sridevi had amazing screen presence and charm
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

@anu

I know what you mean..but it all depends on the script πŸ˜†

@bb
I don't remember that movie...but Sridevi had amazing screen presence and charm

Laadla is the remake of a tamil movie called Mannan stars Rajinikanth..Vijayshanti...Kushboo...in hindi its Anil Kapoor...Sridevi...Raaveena...it was a massive blockbuster in tamil in the 90s era...i love the tamil version more than the hindi version...but yes sridevi overshadowed anil in that movie with her amazing grace and charm...

as for salman's salary...he earns that money for his charity...all his money goes to the charity...so its a good thing that he earns that much because it helps the needy...kids...children in his being human foundation...i have hear alot of his interviews where he says that all his money goes to his charity foundation...its a very good cause...and i salute that for him...

he may commit mistakes in his past...well he is a human...he is not god...and whatever he or we do in the world is based on fate and destiny...and of course previous karma...we all are puppets of destiny...and salman at that time falls prey to destiny...drunk and drive accident...hunting...its not he is the first one who did it in the world...hunting has been done millions ago...the european are experts in it...Japanese are hunting whales...bengals tigers has been hunted...elephants has been hunted...salman did a mistake...and killing a innocent human is wrong i agree...but thats fated...it was written in the fate of the man who died,,,that he has to go in this date...in this manner with his previous karma attached to it...and salman falls prey to the hands of destiny...

all he have done in the past...is all the game of destiny...and karma...i don't blame him...and this doesn't makes my respect loose on him...because everyone does a sin or mistake in their lives...salman stars were not that good because of his last birth karmas...that he has to suffer all this crimes...he falls prey to destiny...its all written in his fate...why blame him...he did what his destiny has written for him...noone creates accident purposely...they have a motive...

after all that happened...he does support the family of the person he made an accident with...

people like sanjay dutt...salman khan...and other people...even us who gets astray with wrong deeds in one point of life...is all preys of destiny...i believe...

as for salman women beating...i don't believe in that krap...he might have a temper...but he knows how to respect a women...since he loves his mother alot...he knows what womens are...

as for salman's fight with other stars...well i feel they deserve it at times...because of their arrogance...and i don't care abt their fights...i only one them to give good entertainment...the rest matter happening in their lives is upto them...i am noone to question...my only matter is their entertainment...and good scripts...

i respect salman for his charity work...and he never disclose it to the media...or make a publicity out of it...i respect him for that...he does charity through his soul and heart...and ask anything in return...how many bollywood actors there have donated their bloods or bone marrow to a needy...salman is the only guy who have done that..i salute him for that despite of his dark past...
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woah, that's a huge amount of money!
Some films are made with budgets less than what Salman is gettin paid to star in this film!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mages

I love u Jaar... Simply O Sum post u write... πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ